Aromafloria Organics Certified Organic Bath Salts Sweet Orange and Vetiver
  • I love taking a nice hot bath in a large tub– with plenty of soothing bath salts
  • When I run out of the product I think I will probably have to find a way to get more, as this has become a sensual favorite that we both love

• by reviewabit

I love taking a nice hot bath in a large tub– with plenty of soothing bath salts. I have fibromyalgia, and this often helps ease the pain and cramping that occur on a regular basis. Aside from that, it is relaxing, good for my skin, and soothing to the senses– especially when I have some really good fragranced products in the bath.

When I received this bath salt from a friend of mine who is a master of finding every organic, environmentally friendly product out there, I was thrilled. Not only is it “green” but it also has a fantastic smell.

The salts are

soft and dissolve easily and quickly in the water, leaving it amazingly soft and soothing to the skin. The unique smell of sweet citrus is notable under a different note– one that I have only recently become familiar with– vetiver.

It is a scent that can be unisex, as it simply has a crisp, clean and slightly bitter kick to it, yet blended with the orange it is very mild and sensual. Since it is completely organic and Aromafloria tends to be a rather expensive line, (although very much worth it) I was glad that I got this as a gift, for ...

• I might not have ever bought it for myself.

The relaxing scent stays on your skin for some time after you get out of the bath, and fills th bathroom for hours. It is very mild, despite the fact that the fragrance is potent.

I have never experienced any skin irritation at all from using it. My partner decided to take over the product one night, preferring the more masculine dual/nature of the scent– for a nice bath, and actually stayed in much longer than I do even when my fibromyalgia is kicking off.

I kept hearing the water turning on and off– obviously

to refresh the water that had gone cool. That says a lot!

When I run out of the product I think I will probably have to find a way to get more, as this has become a sensual favorite that we both love.

I highly recommend it as a bath additive. It’s organic, green, safe, gentle, and so very relaxing.

If you have muscle or joint aches, or even body aches from the flu, a bath with this will comfort you and make you feel pampered and calm. I believe there is a matching bath oil… and that is on my “things to find and try” list.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3418031448840531/k2311a0318/3.18.11