Frizz Ease Moisture Barrier Hairspray  » Cosmetics  »
  • Frizz Ease Moisture Barrier Hairspray, is the best hairspray that I have found yet
  • I love everything about this stuff including the fragrance
  • Another reason that I enjoy using this hairspray would have to be because it actually makes my hair look healthier
  • It actually makes your hair look like it's in better shape and gives it amazing shine

• by Gina Gott

Frizz Ease Moisture Barrier Hairspray, is the best hairspray that I have found yet. It is affordable and works great. It has wonderful hold , even for hair that is long and hard to style. I love everything about this stuff including the fragrance. If you want a good hairspray that is value priced , but works as well as a salon spray - then this is the one for you! It really lasts and makes my hair look great. It goes above and beyond the duties of a normal hairspray. It is a must have ,if you want good looking hair. Try it out for yourself and you just might make this your normal every day hairspray.

I can spray just a little bit of this stuff on my hair in the mornings and it will keep my hair in place all day long. I really like that

this stuff keeps my hair frizz free all day too. No matter what the weather is outside my style is safe when I use this hairspray on it! Another good thing about this hairspray is that it dries fast. It doesn’t weigh my hair down either. This product is also very easy to use. All that you have to do is hold it a few inches above your hair and spray. It goes and stays on. This stuff makes your hair look and smell wonderful!

Another reason that I enjoy using this hairspray would have to be because it actually makes my hair look healthier. After I apply it my hair has a soft feel to it and is so shiny. This stuff doesn’t make my hair look stiff or anything like that. It makes my hair look naturally beautiful. This hairspray is good for your hair too. It ...

• has UV blockers to help protect it from sun damage. I think that is a great idea. People use sun block on the bodies , so why not have it in their hair products as well. This is just a great product all the way around.

The price is a little high for a drug store brand of hairspray, but it’s still affordable. It is also worth the price , since it is salon style quality. They have different sizes , but I usually go for the big 12 oz bottle. It cost about $7.00 for a 12 oz bottle. It lasts a long time even though I use it often. You don’t have to spray much to get a good lasting hold with this hairspray. Also this product won’t dry your hair out like some of the cheaper hairsprays will. It is a nice product for anyone

to use. Women and men both like it. I’m a woman and I love it. My husband uses it sometimes too.

This is a great product that adds moisture to your hair while holding it in place. It lasts all day through any kind of weather. It stops frizz from ruining your style too. If you are looking for a good hair spray then you need to give this one a try. It actually makes your hair look like it’s in better shape and gives it amazing shine. It also protects it from the sun with UV blockers. Basically , you can’t find a better hairspray than this one for the price. Give it a try , and you won’t be sorry. It works as good as any hairspray you could buy from a salon. Infact I bet a lot of salon’s are actually using this one themselves.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118031448760531/k2311a0318/3.18.11