Kraft Oreo Fun Stix  » Food  »
  • In most stick-style cookies, they tastes good and delicious because it has chocolate

• by ibizaspain

I have known Oreo as a plain cookie, suitable for kid’s but it did not stop me from enjoying it while I was starting college. In fact, this was still my favorite snack together with a cold chocolate drink. In the US, there are lots of variations on Oreo cookies. Sadly, in my country only plain Oreo are sold. One of the variations that I was so happy to try was Oreo Fun Stix. This is the elongated version

of Oreo. Since this is a children’s snack, Kraft ventured into creating more attractive varieties. Fun Stix is always a delightful finger foods. Many local brands are just so enticing to eat because they have created something like this. There are two things that I was particular about with.

First, the quality of the stick itself. It needs to be soft but not too soft. Oreo have been known to have a strong and compact texture for its biscuits so ...

• I was wondering if it will have the same effect on this. I adored the quality of the sticks because it was crunchy and not so thick. Ideally, with this type of snack, you need to make it soft and crunchy as well. The essence of it is in the easiness on how to eat it. You do not want to position something in your mouth which is hard to bite. Besides, because it is elongated, it should be
        easy to nibble everything.

Another thing is the filling inside. In most stick-style cookies, they tastes good and delicious because it has chocolate. It makes it sweet and very addicting. Oreo used their traditional white sugary filling used in cookies. The taste was okay but it felt like the ordinary cookies took a different shape. The filling did not provide something new as I was hoping. However, the quality and taste was awesome. It was not so sweet and the biscuit was crispy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2718031448610531/k2311a0318/3.18.11