Panasonic SC-HC20 Stereo System
  • A little over a month ago I was in the market to purchase a stereo system so I decided to purchase this one
  • I purchased it from Wal-Mart and I paid 65 dollars for it at the time
  • The price is certainly a bargain and I'm glad I found it when I did
  • When I first took it out of the box everything was already fully assembled so I was very impressed at the fact that I didn't have to put it together
  • I would highly recommend it to anyone that's considering it

• by John

A little over a month ago I was in the market to purchase a stereo system so I decided to purchase this one. I decided to purchase the Panasonic SC-HC20 and I really love this thing. I purchased it from Wal-Mart and I paid 65 dollars for it at the time. I couldn’t believe that it was priced so low. When I first saw it I expected the price to be a lot higher. The price is certainly a bargain and I’m glad I found it when I did. When I first took it out of the box everything was already fully assembled so

I was very impressed at the fact that I didn’t have to put it together. I was able to instantly starting using it without wasting much time.

I love the overall design of it. The speakers are built directly onto the system itself and I love the overall look of it. It’s very compact and I love the fact that it doesn’t take up much space at all. It’s 15 inches wide, 8 inches tall and it’s only about 4 inches wide. It has a very slim look and it matches well with any room because the entire thing is black. When I purchased it

I wanted one that was as small as possible. I believe it’s wonderful for someone that doesn’t have much room to store it. There is a remote control included with it which I believe is a very convenient addition. It’s so much easier to be able to simply adjust the stereo without having to get up everytime you want to change it.

It includes a CD player and also a built in radio system. It’s an AM/FM radio system that includes 15 am presets and 30 fm presets. When it comes to playing music I can say from experience that it supports most discs. I ...

• Panasonic SC-HC20 Stereo System
      love the fact that it not only supports regular CDs but it also supports MP3 CDs. I really love this because I am able to access more songs at once by using only one disc.

The sound quality is amazing. It includes 3 inch speakers and I can say after using it for some time that they sound as if they are a lot larger. The audio has a lot of clarity and it’s very crisp. I don’t believe you can expect a better sound quality from a stereo of this size. It has a build in led screen to view when adjusting the

stereo. It’s completely digital and I love the fact that it shows up well even when in dark areas.

Another wonderful feature that I love about it is the addition of the Ipod dock. The dock slides out from the bottom of the system and I can instantly connect my Ipod in no time. I love being able to play songs from my Ipod through the speaker system.

Overall, I have been very impressed with it. If you are in the market to purchase a stereo system I don’t believe you’ll find a much better one than this. I would highly recommend it to anyone that’s considering it.

Riya says :

re : I would highly recommend it to anyone that’s considering it
I Would highly recommend it to anyone that s considering it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1618031448580531/k2311a0318/3.18.11