Falcon Computer Monitor Wipes  » Computers  »
  • It's always a hassle when cleaning my computer monitor so I decided to purchase these wipes
  • I have been very impressed with how well they work and I am glad I decided to purchase them
  • They are sold in a box of 24 and I paid only 7 dollars for the box
  • Considering the fact that there are 24 in the box I believe the price is very reasonable
  • If you are someone that's looking for an easy, cheap way to clean your computer monitor I would highly recommend them

• by John

It’s always a hassle when cleaning my computer monitor so I decided to purchase these wipes. I have been very impressed with how well they work and I am glad I decided to purchase them. They are sold in a box of 24 and I paid only 7 dollars for the box. Considering the fact that there are 24 in the box I believe the price is very reasonable. The wipes are sold in individually wrapped packages and I believe this is wonderful. They are very convenient and whenever I’m on the go I can just take one out of the box without having to carry the entire thing around. The box that they come in is very convenient.

The box has a top that easily opens and closes so you are able to access them in no time.

They not only work very well but i love the fact that they are completely hassle free. Before I started to use these I would always have to try to find the right cloth. Most of the cloths that I would use would cause lint and they would not clean very well. These are designed specifically for computer monitors and I can tell while using them because they work a lot better than a regular cloth.

They are very safe to use on any computer monitor. The clothes are anti-static which I believe is a wonderful benefit especially since most ...

• computer monitors are very expensive and you certainly don’t want to cause damage to them. The cleaning solution is included directly into the wipe and I believe this is amazing. This certainly reduces the time needed to clean my monitor. Before using this I would have to spray and then wipe with the cloth which could be a bit inconvenient at times.

When it comes to cleaning these things are amazing. The cloths are very thick and they hold a lot of cleaning solution. I have a 22 inch monitor and I am able to clean my entire monitor using only one cloth. The cleaning solution works very well to remove smears, sticky and even greasy material. The dirt

and debris that’s on my monitor instantly sticks to the cloth and it doesn’t leave anything behind. I am always amazed with the results that I receive after using it. This stuff leaves a nice clean clear finish which is crystal clear. Since I started using these I have not had any problems with streaks or with anything being left behind after using them.

Overall, I believe these are wonderful. I have been using them for about a month now and I am so glad I decided to starting using them. If you are someone that’s looking for an easy, cheap way to clean your computer monitor I would highly recommend them. They are very user friendly and hassle free to use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1918031448560531/k2311a0318/3.18.11