DKNY Be Delicious  » Perfume  »
  • I got this perfume DKNY Be Delicious for my birthday at the end of last year and i purchased my third bottle last weekend, im addicted to the stuff
  • I would definately recommend this perfume as its just such an unusual and modern smelling fragrance

• by kate
      I got this perfume DKNY Be Delicious for my birthday at the end of last year and i purchased my third bottle last weekend, im addicted to the stuff!

It

comes in a lovely green apple shaped bottle with a silver type lid and looks great on my dressing table and it smells absolutely gorqeous. It smells just like apples ...

• and other fruits but has a real freshness and sexiness to the smell, everyone always comments on my perfume now and asks what i am wearing and my husband loves
        it when i ear it for a night out. I would definately recommend this perfume as its just such an unusual and modern smelling fragrance. I give this a 10 out of 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56404144850830/k2311a044/4.4.07