Serenity Resort and Residences Phuket
14 Moo 5, Viset Rd, Rawai, Phuket, Thailand 83130
  • We also had some of our dinners at the same restaurant and the food was authentic and delicious too
  • Overall, I am very happy with this hotel and will recommend to another person

• by Ame G

Serenity Resort and Residences, located in Phuket Island was where my family and I stayed during our one week vacation. Our expectation was not high as the hotel was relatively new. When we arrived there, we were greeted by very hospitable front desk staff who served us drinks and helped us promptly with our check-in. We were subsequently sent (on buggies) to the block in which we were staying . It was a very short downward slope distance.

The room we

booked was a 2-bedroom suite. The suite is huge, with spacious living area, dining area, kitchenette and 2 comfortable bedrooms. The balcony oversees the swimming pool, restaurant, bar and the bay with a floating platform for special activities. All of us were satisfied with the homely feeling created by the furnishing and decorations. That was not all. There was a staircase on the side of the balcony leading towards the rooftop which had sun bathing chairs. I was certainly very pleased ...

• with the amount of space I got.

The hotel served a good variety of Asian and American styled breakfast. Try the porridge or fried vermicelli if they are available! We also had some of our dinners at the same restaurant and the food was authentic and delicious too. My personal favorites were stir-fried pork with basil and the red ruby. The massage and facial are worth trying. I was served by very skilled and customer-oriented staff.

If you prefer to be

close to the beach or the action, this hotel might not satisfy your requirements as it is not located along one of the more popular beaches (e.g. Patong, Karon). The nearest beach is Rawai which is within walking distance. Having said that, travelling to the popular beaches takes about 20 minute drive so I did not mind at all, considering the fact that the hotel also provides shuttle services.

Overall, I am very happy with this hotel and will recommend to another person.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 218031448170431/k2311a0318/3.18.11