Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Dry to Moisturized Shampoo & Conditioner
  • This is definitely true, as products that worked great for my friend's super straight hair did quite the opposite for me

• by Shopper

Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Dry to Moisturized Shampoo & Conditioner

Pantene says that curly hair should be custom treated because of it’s unique structure. This is definitely true, as products that worked great for my friend’s super straight hair did quite the opposite for me. They say it’s because every fiber of curly hair grows in it’s own individual pattern, and twists and turns in different directions. It’s because of this pattern that the hair cuticle bends and lifts which makes the hair feel rough. The curved fibers of curly hair touch

each other more often than the other hair types, which causes friction that can weaken strands and cause breakage. (also most likely why it tangles so easily!)

I have long fine blonde curly hair. It has always been dry even as a little girl. Although my hair has gone through various “moody” stages, frizzy, poofy, flat on top and tangled. I have always had to use extra conditioner to keep it manageable. Recently my hair reached new levels of tangles; it would literally take me hours to work them out and I had ...

• to do it every day. This also caused a serious loss of hair, it sucked and I was getting a bit freaked out about it.

I have always liked pantene and have used various versions in the past. Anyway I got a few large samples of Curly Hair Series Dry to Moisturized Shampoo and Conditioner each. I was hopeful but I wasn’t expecting a miracle. I admit that I left the conditioner on for like 10-15 minutes. Anyway I could tell right away after I washed it out that my hair was different.

Most of all as I was attempting to work through my damp hair, I could actually work through it! Don’t get me wrong it was still plenty tangled but at least eighty percent better. I don’t know if it’s just the thing for my hair or what but it is wonderful for my tangles.

The only real con for me is that it doesn’t seem to do anything to make my hair more shiny.

Non the less, if you have curly fine hair that is prone to tangles, Give it a shot!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118031448070431/k2311a0318/3.18.11