St. Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin Advanced Body Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • It was a chilly spring morning when I decided to use this product on my skin to test its moisturizing abilities
  • I went around the city for a couple of hours and noticed that my skin did not feel dry or tight, nor itchy at all
  • I really like using this lotion and the additional fact that it comes in a small tube of 60ml adds up to what I love about it

• by asg

I just recently bought some contact lens solutions from Watsons and I was so lucky that with 2 bottles of contact lens solutions, there was a free tube of St Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin Advanced Body Moisturizer. I did not know about this nor have been a user of St. Ives Lotion at all. Since I saw that this was the freebie (the other freebie was 2 AA batteries which I do not really care for at all), I immediately bought the solutions and was so happy about my purchase.

I only got the tube of 60ml of St. Ives Renewing Collagen

Elastin Advanced Body Moisturizer. It is okay since this is just a freebie anyway so I could not complain. It comes in a tube with a twist cap. I took a whiff and I immediately loved the scent. The scent smells of pink fruit, it smells really good but it is not too overpowering like the Victoria’s Secret lotions. It is just white in color, consistency is very fluid and easily spreadable on my body. After a few minutes it is absorbed and I do not feel greasy at all. I am just left with very smooth skin and my skin has a healthy glow.

It was a chilly spring morning when I decided to use this product on my skin to test its moisturizing abilities. I took a nice shower and when my skin was still damp I rubbed this lotion all over my body, concentrating on my legs and arms. I had scaly legs and arms and I am really desperate to look for a good moisturizer. I went around the city for a couple of hours and noticed that my skin did not feel dry or tight, nor itchy at all. Normally when my skin gets really dry, I get a ...

• St. Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin Advanced Body Moisturizer
      bad itch on my skin and then hives because of the dryness. I usually have cracked heels and very dry hands. Especially during this spring when the weather is not quite hot yet, I really need something to moisturize my skin with. This lotion actually worked well. I was surprised because I had fewer expectations about it (the last St. Ives lotion I used sucked and did not work well). This came as a surprise. Also the smell was great, it was not too strong, it also lingered on my skin. I just smell fresh, as if I just came out of
      the shower. My heels stopped cracking after a few days of use. My hands and fingers stopped peeling after a few days of use. I really like using this lotion and the additional fact that it comes in a small tube of 60ml adds up to what I love about it. I could simply toss it in my purse and bring it with me anywhere. I often reapply as needed, especially when I wash my hands.

I will continue to use this product and will buy the huge bottle with a dispenser. This is a great product and I am happy with the moisturizing qualities it has.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118031447990431/k2311a0318/3.18.11