Allergan Refresh Tears  » Cosmetics  »
  • I could not take the annoying feeling anymore so I decided to purchase a good eye drop bottle at Watsons
  • I highly recommend this because it also works with contact lenses and very handy

• by asg

I hate the cold draft because it dries my eyes out so bad even I feel that I don’t have any tears left. While walking down the chilly streets I have to use sunglasses to protect my eyes from the chilly air. It gets worst when I wear contact lenses. It became too annoying that I finally decided to buy me an eye drop for my dry eyes.

I have always had dry eyes even at home when I leave my fan on, I wake up and I feel that my eyelids and eye are sticking together. I could not take the annoying feeling anymore so I decided to purchase a good eye drop bottle at Watsons. There were

a lot to choose from but I finally decided to buy Allergan Refresh Tears. It has carboxymethylcellulose sodium 5%, and it is a used as an eye drop lubricant. It comes in a green bottle, holds about 15ml of product. I have been using Eye Mo because it was cheaper and I did not know jack about buying eye drops anyway. This is so far from Eye Mo because this one really helped in alleviating my dry eyes. The instructions said to instill 1-2 drops on each eye. I use 1 to 2 drops per eye and I use it when I get up in the morning after washing my face, before putting on my contact lenses and after I take them off. I also use it before I go to bed so that my eyes are lubricated when closing them for a long time. This is kind of similar to my contact lens solution, but this one I feel has more lubricating effects compared to my contact lens solution.

So far when I am walking down the chilly streets with the cold draft blowing on my face, I am now confident that I simply could just instill a drop or two on each of my eyes and I feel that I am back in the game. It comes in a small bottle anyway so I could bring it with me in my purse wherever ...

• Allergan Refresh Tears
      I go. I used to remove my contact lenses in the plane when I travel so I could sleep because it gets really dry on my eyes, but now I could just simply use this as eye drops and save myself the hassle of continuously removing and putting on my contact lenses just to let my eyes breathe. This works well and I could use it as often as I want to. I never had any stinging or weird feeling on my eyes when I use this product. Before I used a lubricating eye solution and it stung my eyes too much that I teared up. This one did not do that at all.

I am usually in

front of the computer almost the whole day, if not, then I am watching television and my fan is continuously running in the background. In a normal day, my eyes would be so dry even when I am not wearing my contact lenses and I use an Eye Mo, but then after a couple of minutes it will seem as if I did not put any solution in my eye at all. This time, I used Refresh Tears and I feel that my eyes are not too tired and not dry. I really saw a marked improvement and I am now an avid user of this product. I highly recommend this because it also works with contact lenses and very handy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118031447920431/k2311a0318/3.18.11