Barielle Love Your Nails - 40 Remover Towelettes  » Cosmetics  »
  • But since using nail colors also required using nail removers on a regular basis- I found myself emptying quite few of them and so were required to stock some of them in advance
  • So without giving it any kind of second thoughts- I decided to purchase a pack for myself almost instantly
  • Initially I just tried wiping my nail color with the towelettes and was rather disappointed to see them work rather unsuccessfully
  • Using these nail remover towelettes indeed was a different experience than having removing with a liquid nail remover

• by rm002

I am a total beauty buff and love experimenting will all those products in the market that are new or something that seem to fascinate me. The fact that I keep changing my nail color every other day –has indeed made me have quite a collection of them in my kitty. But since using nail colors also required using nail removers on a regular basis- I found myself emptying quite few of them and so were required to stock some of them in advance.

But a few days back when I happened to be on a casual market spree- I happened to set my eyes on this

product called – Barielle love your nails- 40 remover towelettes. Apart from a rather ‘catchy ‘name, the fact these’ towelettes’ were nail removers seemed something ‘novel’ to me . The fact I use used make – up removing towelettes in the past, using a nail remover towelettes seemed to rather fascinate me. So without giving it any kind of second thoughts- I decided to purchase a pack for myself almost instantly.

As soon as I reached home- the first thing I did was t o using these nail remover towelettes. Initially I just tried wiping my nail color with the towelettes and was rather disappointed to ...

• see them work rather unsuccessfully. It was only after I read the instructions which required these towelettes to be pressed gently on the nails for some seconds and having the nail color wiped off- did I happen to see some successful results.

Using these nail remover towelettes indeed was a different experience than having removing with a liquid nail remover. The good thing about these towelettes was the fact that they seem to have a nice citrus scent to it, which indeed did leave my nails feel fresh and fragrant. What was also nice about using this product was the fact that these towelettes not only

cleaned my nails and conditioned them rather successfully but also proved to be less messy and more travel friendly than my liquid nail removers. But on the other hand- I felt that that using these towelettes was rather time consuming which sometimes left me feeling quite irritated with the product.

Priced at $9.90(40 Towelettes), Barielle love your nails- remover towelettes according to me proves to be a good choice for travel or for someone who needs a break from their regular nail removers. But as for me- I am surely switching back to my ‘liquid nail remover’ as soon these 40 towelettes are just over.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117031447820531/k2311a0317/3.17.11