Aubrey Organics 100% Pure Aloe Vera Gel 4 oz gel  » Health  »
  • I found this product in a store and I immediately liked it because it did not have all of the added chemicals and things that make it form a gel– it’s just pure aloe
  • Even my doctor was impressed at the quick progress
  • I love to use the aloe in other products as well
  • And f course, putting some on a burn, right after it happens, will definitely take some of the pain out and get you on the way to recovery faster
  • I would highly recommend this for a staple in anyone’s home

• by reviewabit

I am a big believer in Aloe Vera. My grandmother always kept a live plant, and that plant always had a few obvious scars where pieces of its leaves had been pinched off for treating burns. As she cooked daily, she would often get small kitchen burns, and use the pure plant for its healing and soothing effects.

I have never been any good with house plants, so I have not tried to keep an aloe plant for fear I would kill the poor thing. When I did something infinitely stupid and got sunburned after spending some time outside without sun block, which is extremely unwise for

anyone but even more so for me since I might have lupus, I wanted something natural to help heal the pain.

I found this product in a store and I immediately liked it because it did not have all of the added chemicals and things that make it form a gel– it’s just pure aloe. It’s really a lot like the juice, but slightly thicker.

It’s probably not what most people would expect who have used the various aloe gels which have added fragrances and various chemicals to change its texture. This product is pure, organic, healthy straight from the plant aloe.

The directions suggest keeping ...

• it in the refrigerator, and this is an excellent idea. Not only does that mean it is handy in the kitchen for when you have a kitchen burn, but it’s always cold which makes it even more soothing to a burn.

I applied this aloe to my burnt shoulder for two weeks, every single day and night. It was too painful to wear anything over the burn, so I often walked around in tank tops, my arm glistening with aloe.

It worked. My burn healed much faster than I expected it to, and the gel soothed the painful skin significantly.

Even my doctor was impressed at the

quick progress. Although it did blister a little at first, it was not as bad as you would have expected given the initial appearance of it.

I love to use the aloe in other products as well. I have added it to unscented lotions to make a very gentle and natural balm for irritated skin.

Although I have never seen it marketed for this, it helps stop the itching of dry skin as well for me. And f course, putting some on a burn, right after it happens, will definitely take some of the pain out and get you on the way to recovery faster.

I would highly recommend this for a staple in anyone’s home.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3417031447740531/k2311a0317/3.17.11