Philosophy Eye Hope anti aging eye cream 0.5 oz  » Health  »
  • I bought the Eye Hope cream because I liked the name and I was intrigued by the ingredients
  • I believe the caffeine may be responsible for that
  • I have a problem with my eyes being puffy around the time my menstrual cycle is about to start, and if I spend long hours on the computer
  • I would recommend this product to any ladies looking to reduce lines and wrinkles around the eyes, and especially puffiness under the eyes

• by reviewabit

Philosophy brand products have always been pleasing to me, especially for their incredible fragrances. I’ve used several and I am still trying out more. I bought the Eye Hope cream because I liked the name and I was intrigued by the ingredients.

Eye Hope contains both green tea and coffee. In each is caffeine, which can help tighten skin and reduce the effects of aging.

I am over forty now and have a few fine lines and wrinkles in my face. I have been trying out different eye creams in all price ranges to see if I could

find one with dramatic effects for me.

In addition to the breakfast drinks this cream contains, it also has jojoba esthers, vitamin E and shea butter, all great skin care elements in themselves that I have used in various other products and formulas. When I first opened the bottle, I had a little trouble getting the pump to work correctly but it seems fine now.

This product is light and comfortable on the skin. I feel that it gives me an appropriate amount of moisture, while still tightening and firming my skin.

I have used it on days when I woke with ...

• puffy eyes, and it really seemed to help– and quickly. I then started using a little at night to see if it would prevent the puffiness before it took hold, and it did that also.

I believe the caffeine may be responsible for that. I have a problem with my eyes being puffy around the time my menstrual cycle is about to start, and if I spend long hours on the computer.

Regardless of which cause it is related to, the Eye Hope seems to be able to handle it easily and gets my eyes looking fresh and awake again. One of the

most striking things about the product is its simple packaging, which is similar in style to all of their products.

When you first see it on the shelf, you may think it is a generic type of brand, like No-Ad. As soon as you use the product, you will know that this is no cheap knock off.

To be able to get away with that image, they must be good. I would recommend this product to any ladies looking to reduce lines and wrinkles around the eyes, and especially puffiness under the eyes.

It works better for that than probably anything else I have tried.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3417031447710531/k2311a0317/3.17.11