Moom Organic Hair Removal Kit 1 kit
0.5
  • After talking with a friend about how horrible my experience with waxing my legs had been, I was encouraged to try “sugar waxing” and this product was recommended to me
  • I thought this might be an area where it would do the least damage, if things did not go well
  • She told me that she used it in exactly the same way I described and had no problem
  • I do not recommend this product, since obviously, for me it did not work

• by reviewabit

After talking with a friend about how horrible my experience with waxing my legs had been, I was encouraged to try “sugar waxing” and this product was recommended to me. This is a totally different kind of wax, sugar based “honey” but basically works the same way. I was told this would be less painful, gentle, and amazingly effective compared to the mainstream wax kits I had tried. When I first bought the box, I stared at it for a very long time sitting on my bathroom shelf before I

was ever able to get up enough courage to try it out.

When I did, I laid out all the components and read the directions carefully. Frightened, I microwaved the product as indicated, and started out on one of my thighs. I thought this might be an area where it would do the least damage, if things did not go well.

As I applied the wax, I noted that it felt no different than the Sally Hansen I had used before. It did smell nice though.

I added the cloth strip atop the wax and pressed it down.

When I went to remove it, I closed my eyes, and pulled it off with one swift rip. I was surprised to find that there was no pain at all. Then I opened my eyes.

There was also absolutely no hair removed. That would probably explain the lack of pain. I re-read the directions, certain that I must have done something wrong.

I did not. I tried again, and this time I left ...

•  Moom Organic Hair Removal Kit 1 kit
      the wax on a bit longer and used more of it. That didn’t work either.

I was baffled. I waited until the next day and called the lady who had recommended the product to ask for her advice. Maybe she could tell me what I was doing wrong.

She told me that she used it in exactly the same way I described and had no problem. She said it took about ninety percent of the hair off her legs that way, and even the bikini area.

I left the box in the bathroom closet and it still sits there today, unless I can find some other use for honey-sugar-organic wax.

Perhaps I have a different type of hair that this product will not work on, or maybe I got a bad batch– but I am not willing to try again after the fear and horror that the whole idea of waxing inspires in me. I think I will just stick to shaving. I do not recommend this product, since obviously, for me it did not work.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3417031447690531/k2311a0317/3.17.11