Sensual Amber Perfume by Bath and Body Works  » Perfume  »
  • It is one of the best fragrances that Bath and Body Works offers
  • I think if you try this one , then you are going to add it to your collection for good
  • For the price it is has amazing staying time
  • I like the compliments that I get from it
  • It smells like it cost a fortune , but is really easy on your wallet

• by Gina Gott

The name says it all , Sensual Amber. This is a very sexy amber and vanilla scent with some other lovely notes as well. It is one of the best fragrances that Bath and Body Works offers. I have never had anyone say anything negative to me about this fragrance. It always brings me tons of compliments whenver I have it on. It is a warm and flirty scent that turns heads. It is very popular and just a great scent to wear everyday if you want to. It is a nice scent for any age person , from young women to the more mature. It is a very sweet and alluring scent that you won’t be able to get out of your

head. I think if you try this one , then you are going to add it to your collection for good.

This perfume is made out of ofcourse amber and vanilla. It also has some plum , bergamot , and wild berries in it. White rose , lotus petals , and orange flowers are mixed into this wonderful perfume as well. This scent finishes with notes of praline , sandalwood , patchouli , and musk. This is a very womanly and alluring scent that I can say is perfect to wear anytime of the day. I wear it to work. I wear it on a date. I wear it to parties or just around the house on the weekend. It is a great scent to wear no matter what the ocassion is. I love it!

It lasts a good long time. For the price it is has amazing staying time. It lasts about 8 hours on me. That is not bad for an inexpensive perfume! This scent is a little stronger than some Bath and Body Works scents. I like that though. It is bold and daring , but never over powering. This scent is just right for whatever comes up! It is a great go to fragrance if you aren’t sure what you want to wear. This is a wonderful smelling scent but it is not offensive at all. It is a must have for those woman who enjoy oriental fragrances.

The price is perfect. It ...

• Sensual Amber Perfume by Bath and Body Works
      doesn’t get any better than this unless ofcourse you find it on sale. I buy a bottle for usually $12.00. You can sometimes find them on sale for example - buy 2 and get 1 free. I always rack up when Bath and Body Works has a sale going on. The bottle this scent comes in is rather plain with just the name , Sensual Amber , written on it. It is nothing special , but the fragrance inside so makes up for that! This product is a great value. It smells like a much more expensive perfume,but is sold at such a good price. I also like that you can buy matching body lotions , shower gels , and more. This scent
      is a great one!

If you are wanting a scent that will make you feel sexy and playful , then this is the one for you. I really enjoy wearing it. I love how long it lasts. I enjoy the strong scent. I like the compliments that I get from it. There are just so many postive things that I can tell you about this perfume. It is a beautiful and warm fragrance that everyone should like. It is a perfume that gets me many compliments wherever I go. It is fun and special. It smells like it cost a fortune , but is really easy on your wallet. If you see this scent , then buy it. You will be so glad that you did!

Sensual Amber Perfume by Bath and Body Works

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5617031447590431/k2311a0317/3.17.11