Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I don't recommend wearing this perfume if you are trying to blend in
  • I think this is a good scent for women 20 or older
  • The scent inside is far from boring though
  • If you love bold and amazing perfumes,then don't miss out on this one

• by Gina Gott

This perfume is alluring and sophisticated. It will make who ever has the pleasure of wearing it feel beautiful. I love it. This is a scent that I spray on when I am having a bad day. It instantly cheers me up. If you love bold and sexy fragrances than this perfume is for you. I highly recommend it. It is a little expensive,and one of my favorite “special” perfumes. I would love to wear it everyday,but for the price I save it for cheering myself up or when I am going somewhere important. It makes an awesome date night fragrance. My husband adores this scent.

It is made up of Orange , Bergamot , and Rose. It also has some Jasmine , Patchouli , and Vetiver added to it. It is a very sensual mix that will be sure to get you plenty of

attention. I have both men and women complimenting me whenever I wear this fragrance. It is just a scent that will blow you away. I love how long it lasts. I can spray this perfume on in the morning and still smell it in the evening. A little goes a long way with this scent. Be careful not to put to much on or it can get to be overpowering. It is a quality perfume that only needs a couple of spritzes to make you smell wonderful.

It is a strong scent. It is very daring and not for the timid. I don’t recommend wearing this perfume if you are trying to blend in. This fragrance does the opposite and will draw a lot of attention your way. This scent is good to wear any time of day or night. Spray less during the day ofcourse.

• I really enjoy wearing this classic and elegant fragrance whenever I get the chance. It is really one of my favorite scents. It is very distinct and memorable. You won’t forget it once you smell it. I have to say that even though it is on the strong side I have never heard anyone say anything bad about it. I have honest friends who would tell me what they think. All I get is compliments with this scent though.

The price is high. I pay about $95.00 for a 1.7 oz bottle. You can find this fragrance at most department stores. It is well known and popular. I think this is a good scent for women 20 or older. It is a confidence booster for me. It makes me feel successful and happy when I have it on. The bottle that it comes in is

kind of plain looking. The scent inside is far from boring though! I really recommend this fragrance for women who appreciate the finer things in life. It is a winner.

If you want a good quality perfume than Chanel Coco Mademoiselle is the one for you. It is worth the price you pay. It lasts for about 12 hours on my skin without fading away. It has an amazingly sexy scent that drives guysn wild and gets woman to ask me what I am wearing. It is fun and sophisticated at the same time. If you can, buy a bottle of this perfume for yourself. It feels good to pamper yourself every once in awhile, and this scent does just that. If you love bold and amazing perfumes,then don’t miss out on this one. It is a great buy for the beautiful and exotic scent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5617031447570431/k2311a0317/3.17.11