Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like it,because you only have to use it once a week
  • I think this stuff is great for any type of hair,but especially good if you have hair that has been abused like mine

• by Gina Gott

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask,is a great product to buy if you have dry or damaged hair. I like it,because you only have to use it once a week. I sometimes use it more than that though. You can use it as often as you want. You see results after just your first use and the results last. I have long and wavy hair that I have put through a lot. I dye my hair about once a month and straighten it about every other day,so it can always use some extra help in the moisturizing department. I think this is a great product. I try all kinds of hair products to see what works best with

my hair , and this stuff works great for the price of the it. If you want to see a difference in the look of your hair , then get this stuff. It works wonders.

What I like about it the most is that it has natural plant extracts in it that helps repair your hair damage. It has olive , meadowform seed , and almond in it to improve your hair. All that you have to do is use this once a week after you shampoo your hair. While it’s still wet ,just massage this stuff into your hair and let it stay on for about 3 to 5 minutes before you rinse it out. The mask actually smells very good. It feels like a thick conditioner when you take it out the jar. It is a good product and I really like using it.

It makes my hair feel really soft. It also makes it look smooth and less frizzy than normal. It also adds volume to my hair. I have thick hair, and this product never leaves my hair feeling limp or anything. It really makes it look it’s best. It hydrates my hair and repairs the damage that I have done to it over the years from dying it and straightening it with a hot iron. I think this stuff is great for any type of hair,but especially good if you have hair ...

• Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask
      that has been abused like mine. I really recommend this stuff. It is amazing. I am very happy with the results.

The price is excellent. I paid about $10.00 for a 6 oz jar. You can find it at Walmart or some drug stores. It is worth the price. You don’t have to use much at one time for this product to work. Just use enough to coat your hair from top to bottom. I put the most on the bottom of my hair. It helps with any split ends I might have. For the price you can use as much as you want and do it as often as you like. Once you try it I think you

will enjoy the difference in the look of your hair. I know that I do!

To sum it up this is a wonderful product for anyone that wants to improve the look and feel of their hair without spending a bunch of money on it. I think that it is a great product. It is not expensive , but works just as good as some products that you would purchase from a salon. This stuff makes your hair looks and feel soft. It is very easy to brush and style after using this product. It doesn’t tangle as easily and it just looks healthier. Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask , is for anyone that wants their hair to look better.

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask
Mizanur Rahman says :

After using it, my hair fall stops.Then I got motivated to use it consistently.Guess what it paid off. It is actually recovering my hair.Thanks Neutrogena.

Aisha says :

Its interesting. Its good that they have such products for hairfall and solving our personal problems without requiring expensive procedures or doctors and without breaking the bank.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117031447550431/k2311a0317/3.17.11