Butterfly Flower Perfume by Bath and Body Works  » Perfume  »
  • I love everything about it including the name
  • I think this is one of their best perfumes
  • I like this unique scent for everyday wear
  • It is just a happy and calming perfume that I enjoy wearing as often as I can

• by Gina Gott

Butterfly Flower, is a sweet and flirty fragrance from one of my favorite stores. I love everything about it including the name. I think this is one of their best perfumes. I wasn’t sure about it at first,but after I wore it for a day I fell for it. It is an addictive and just an all around great scent. Everytime I wear this scent I do get plenty of compliments. It is a wonderful scent for any age to try out. I think young ladies and mature ladies can all agree on this lovely perfume. Try it out if you get the chance. This is one perfume that I think will smell pretty on everyone.

This perfume has

some beautiful and unusual notes in it. I like this unique scent for everyday wear. It has French mimosa petals and Asian syringa flowers in it. It also has a blend of tangerine , orchid , and black tea. It finishes with cyclamen , banana leaf, and coconut milk along with some musk. It smells very sensual and romantic. You can imagine going out on a picnic wearing this perfume and being surrounded by nature - flowers and butterflies. It is just a happy and calming perfume that I enjoy wearing as often as I can. I love trying new scents,but this is a scent that is always part of my perfume collection. It is just different smelling,but in a good way.

Butterfly Flower, is not to strong and not to light. It is just the right amount of scent to get attention , but not give the wearer a head ache. It lasts a long time too. I can spray this perfume on before I go in to work and 8 hours later I can still smell it. This is a great work scent , but it also smells good enough to wear if you are going out for the night too. This is a scent that can be worn on about any ocassion. I recommend it to everyone. It is a very fun and playful scent that is a joy to smell. You can’t go wrong ...

• Butterfly Flower Perfume by Bath and Body Works
      when wearing this perfume!

It is not to expensive either. Most Bath and Body Works products are all affordable. They are not cheap , but they are priced great for the quality of product that you are getting. This perfume is $30.00 for a 2.5 fl oz bottle. That is such a good price for what you are getting! The bottle for this perfume is really cute. It has a butterfly on it and the name , Butterfly Flower. It is a really good value. You can’t find many scents that smell this lovley for such a bargain price. Soometimes you can find it on sale for even less too. The original price is good enough though. Once you smell

it , then you will see why I think it is a really good deal.

If you are wanting a nice feminine and sensual perfume , then this is one that you should really try out. It smells great. It is good for all ages and perfect for day or night wear. It lasts a long time too. You can’t beat the price either. There are really no negatives to talk about when it comes to this scent. I guess that is why it is so popular and one of my all time favorite Bath and Body Work products. This scent also comes in a body mist , lotion , and shower gel. If you want to smell good try them all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5617031447460431/k2311a0317/3.17.11