Techni Mobili Complete Computer Desk
  • I was in the market to purchase a new computer desk so I decided to go with this one
  • I was a bit skeptical of it initially because I thought it was too small but I have really started to like it
  • I paid about 100 dollars for it at the time of purchase
  • Now that I have used it for some time I believe it's well worth the price
  • I would recommend going with a different desk if you want to use a monitor over 22 inches but anything less should be find

• by John

I was in the market to purchase a new computer desk so I decided to go with this one. I was a bit skeptical of it initially because I thought it was too small but I have really started to like it. I purchased it from Office Depot about a month ago. I paid about 100 dollars for it at the time of purchase. Initially I believed that the price was a bit expensive. Now that I have used it for some time I believe it’s well worth the price. This is a very high quality desk and I see why it’s a bit more expsensive than some others.

I love the look and overall finish of it. The sitting area for all of the computer components

is made out of wood but the frame is made out of very heavy metal material. I believe that the metal framing is a wonderful addition. This thing is very sturdy and I believe this is due to the use of the metal material. Since you are probably going to be using it for a very expensive computer it’s certainly essential to make sure that it’s fully supported at all times and I believe this has that. The wood has a somewhat dark cherry look and I really love the look of it. It’s very attractive. There are rubber feet attached to the bottom of the legs. They are adjustable which is another thing that I like because you are able to adjust the desk accordingly ...

• to make sure that it’s completely level. I use it on carpet which can sometimes cause it to tilt a bit at times but the addition of the rubber feet certainly helps to prevent this.

It’s 38 inches long and 22 inches wide. I believe that it’s a fairly medium size. It certainly has enough room for everything that I use it for. I use it with a flat panel monitor which takes up less space. If you plan to use it with a tube monitor you may have much less space. It’s 35 inches high. I believe the size is perfect because it should fit almost any person no matter how big or small.

The keyboard has a slide out tray for it which is wonderful.

It’s great to be able to slide it away when done because it provides for a nice neat look. The slot for the tower is located at the bottom right of the desk. I believe this is a great located for it since during use this is usually the least accessed part of the computer. I love the fact that it’s completely out of the way.

Overall, I believe it’s wonderful. I would highly recommend it to anyone that wants to make the purchase. The area where the monitor sits can be somewhat small if you want to use a large monitor with it. I would recommend going with a different desk if you want to use a monitor over 22 inches but anything less should be find.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5717031447310431/k2311a0317/3.17.11