Fagor 670040230 3-in-1 6 Quart Multi Cooker  » Housewares  »
  • When I purchased it I paid 120 dollars for it but I believe it's worth the money
  • Compared to others the price is a bit expensive but this is a very high quality product so I believe it's worth paying a little more for
  • I purchased it from Wal-Mart but I have also noticed that it's sold in several other retail stores also
  • Instead of having to use two hands to carry it you only need one and I believe it's a lot more convenient
  • If you want to purchase this thing I would highly recommend doing so

• by John

I purchased this cooker a little over a year ago and it’s been wonderful. When I purchased it I paid 120 dollars for it but I believe it’s worth the money. Compared to others the price is a bit expensive but this is a very high quality product so I believe it’s worth paying a little more for. I purchased it from Wal-Mart but I have also noticed that it’s sold in several other retail stores also.

I love the outside design of this thing. The outside is made out of stainless steel material which is certainly very beneficial. The stainless steel has a lot of benefits especially when it comes to cleaning it.

There is a handle attached to the very top of the lid and I believe this is a wonderful addition. Unlike others that have two handles attached to the side this thing only has one. Instead of having to use two hands to carry it you only need one and I believe it’s a lot more convenient. The handles are made out of plastic material which is cool at all times so you don’t have to be concerned about using a towel when handling this thing. Another thing that I love about the lid is the fact that it locks automatically after you sit it on. You don’t have to be concerned about having to screw ...

• it on or with having to sit it in place correctly.

It is a 6 quart and it holds most things that I need it for. The outside of it is 12 inches in diameter and 13 inches tall. It does not take up much space on my counter which is certainly something that I like. I use it for most things such as cooking rice beans and other meat items. It heats up very well and it does not take much time to cook with it depending on what you are cooking. When it comes to adjusting the temperature on it it’s very easy. It’s completely digital and it even has a LED

display.

When it comes to cleaning it this thing is completely hassle free and I don’t believe it could be much easier. It’s dishwasher safe which is certainly something that I like. The inside is made out of non-stick material and it’s truly a breeze when it comes to cleaning this thing.

Overall, I have had a wonderful experience with this thing. The food that I cook with it is always delicious and it makes cooking so much easier. If you want to purchase this thing I would highly recommend doing so. I have been using it for over a year now and I have not noticed any defects or problems with it so far.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5317031447130431/k2311a0317/3.17.11