Loreal Paris Elvive anti-frizz hair serum
  • I found that using it on damp hair is better rather than on dry hair, especially for those who have straight hair
  • A 100 ml bottle did cost me considerably more than what I'd have normally spent on a serum bottle but because I only need to use a few drops at a time, it lasted me for months

• by Priyanka Trivedi

Having been gifted with silky, straight hair, I’ve not been too worried about using too many hair products. However, when I came across Loreal Elvive anti-frizz hair serum and I used it, I did find a huge difference.

Because my hair is quite dry and since I live in a place where the weather, water quality and pollution levels tend to damage the hair extensively, using Loreal Elvive anti-frizz

hair serum has helped my hair visibly.

Once the hair is shampooed and is towel dried, I only take one pump worth of the serum in my palm, rub my hands together and spread it over. I found that using it on damp hair is better rather than on dry hair, especially for those who have straight hair. When I used it on dry hair, the serum made it ...

• look a little limp and slightly oily. But when used on wet hair, it simply gets dried out and absorbed by the hair along with the water.

Once the hair is dry and I brush it, my hair looks smooth, silky and glossy. I actually prefer using Loreal Elvive anti-frizz hair serum when I don’g have much time to use a conditioner on my hair. The product is not

at all inexpensive. A 100 ml bottle did cost me considerably more than what I’d have normally spent on a serum bottle but because I only need to use a few drops at a time, it lasted me for months.

Overall, it works well for me when I’m in a rush and have no time for a conditioner but it doesn’t provide the kind of effect that a good quality conditioner can.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117031446760331/k2311a0317/3.17.11