Stouffer’s Meat Lasagna  » Food  »
2.5
  • I bought a large sized one last night for around $3.50
  • Also, this isn't the most convenient dinner when it comes to cook time

• by Review Vigilante

Product Description: Frozen meat lasagna with cheese and tomato sauce. I bought a large sized one last night for around $3. 50.

What I liked about this product: One of the biggest things I look for whenever I spend money on a food item is if it gives me enough quantity to justify the price. This one did.

I didn’t have any leftovers (something that would have scored some bonus points). But, I did have enough from this product to give me a filling lunch.

As far as taste goes, it exceeded my expectations. It wasn’t as good as homemade.

But, it wasn’t as bad as some other frozen lasagna dinners I’ve purchased in the past. In other words, it was decent enough to justify the price (much like the quantity did) but it wasn’t something I would expect to spend too much more money on or would mistake for the lasagna my wife will sometimes make.

What I didn’t like about this product: One of my biggest pet peeves about food ...

• Stouffer's Meat Lasagna
      like this is when it reminds me it isn’t the healthiest choice available. That was something this product did when I cooked it and there was a layer of grease I literally could pour off of the food.

That nearly caused me to lose my appetite. Also, this isn’t the most convenient dinner when it comes to

cook time.

It took me 15 minutes to make this; something that just doesn’t work when I’m home for lunch and only have about 30 minutes to eat. My Final Opinion: This is an OK product that is worth the money.

But, there are some sacrifices you’ll have to make with this product that you might not have to make with other frozen dinners.

Stouffer's Meat Lasagna

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2717031446750331/k2311a0317/3.17.11