Hungry Man Rotisserie Chicken Frozen Dinner  » Food  »
  • But, compared to plenty of other frozen dinners, I would definitely give this high marks
  • One thing that really impressed me was the chicken wasn't just skin and bone
  • I would recommend trying it if you are looking for something simple for dinner one night

• by Review Vigilante

Product description: Hungry Man frozen dinner containing two pieces of chicken, green beans, potatoes and a brownie. I purchased this for $2. 50 at one of our local grocery stores last night.

What I liked about this product: As is the case with the Hungry Man brand in general, the dinner was very filling. A frozen dinner is rarely enough for me but this one actually had me feeling full before I

could finish it and I ended up with some of the potatoes left over.

This alone made the dinner worth the money I spent on it. As far as taste goes, this dinner wasn’t bad.

I don’t know if I can say it was as good as making the items fresh. But, compared to plenty of other frozen dinners, I would definitely give this high marks.

One thing that really impressed ...

• me was the chicken wasn’t just skin and bone. There was some actual meat on it.

This not only made the dinner more filling, it did improve the overall taste too because there is nothing worse than a piece of chicken that has nothing on it. What I didn’t like about this product: The chicken, while good, did seem to have an awful lot of grease on it.

This did hurt

my overall opinion of the product as a result (though nobody really ever expects something like this to be healthy for you either). Also, what was with the green bean baked inside the brownie.

That was funny but also a bit gross. My Final Opinion: This dinner is a bit more expensive than other frozen dinners but was definitely worth the money.

I would recommend trying it if you are looking for something simple for dinner one night.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2717031446740331/k2311a0317/3.17.11