Yves Rocher Soft Eye Makeup Remover with Chamomile  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love mascara and I am one of those girls who apply at least 10 coats of mascara on a daily basis
  • I find it to be very gentle on my eyes, I like the consistency of the liquid and most importantly it does not burn my eyes

• by Kathie22

I love mascara and I am one of those girls who apply at least 10 coats of mascara on a daily basis. Therefore I need a good quality eye makeup remover that will easily take off my eye makeup as well as being gentle on my skin.

I have literally tried every brand of eye makeup remover on the market but nothing compares to

Yves Rocher’s Soft Eye Makeup Remover with Chamomile.

I find it to be very gentle on my eyes, I like the consistency of the liquid and most importantly it does not burn my eyes.

I have tried high-end brands and was not very satisfied.

I have the Yves Rocher member’s discount card and the bottle which lasts me about a month costs 6$.

I find it a great value for my money since for example the Lancôme makeup remover is not only expensive (around 30$), it also is too oily and it does not take off my mascara easily.

The worse thing for me is too discover fallen eyelashes on my cotton pad.

That’s why I make sure my eye makeup remover takes off my makeup easily.

I ...

• Yves Rocher Soft Eye Makeup Remover with Chamomile
      absolutely love the Yves Rocher makeup remover! It keeps the skin on my eyes smooth and very much refreshed.

Also, I just need a little quantity to do the job in an efficient way!

Instructions for use: Apply a small quantity of the remover to a cotton pad and press down on eyelids and let it soak for a few seconds.

Do not rub

the eyes as this might make eyelashes fall.

I have very sensitive skin and I have had problems in the past with other makeup removers (allergic reaction followed by rash, itchy eyes and even drying of the skin around my eyes).

I really like Yves Rocher and have been a loyal customer of this French company for quite some time.

I highly recommend this product!!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117031446690331/k2311a0317/3.17.11