iPhone 4
  • Compared to the previous unit they had the iPhone 4 has more battery life, more improved camera resolution with a 5- megapixel camera and buit-in LED flash plus two cameras that would be able to give you two views, but the one thing that makes me love the iPhone 4 aside from the other features like the applications, music and usual sms and call services is the live video calling

• by wilberto

I am really a loyal iPhone user since the release of the iPhone I was really amazed of its features and capabilities but I was not able to have my own iPhone until they released the iPhone 3G. Just recently after their release of the iPhone 4 I just could not resist to have one of my own.Compared to the previous unit they had the iPhone 4 has more battery life, more improved camera resolution with

a 5- megapixel camera and buit-in LED flash plus two cameras that would be able to give you two views, but the one thing that makes me love the iPhone 4 aside from the other features like the applications, music and usual sms and call services is the live video calling. Apps have been the mere essence of the iPhone world, in the iPhone 4 you can multi-task easily and run third party Apps without reducing ...

• its performance.The size is still the same at 3.5 inches across but it’s thinner and a bit heavier on the hands. The back panel is now flat and made of a sheet of glass with 5MP camera and LED flash embedded on the upper section. A second front-facing camera is situated at the front for making video calls Apple refers to as Face Time.

The iPhone 4 is a smudge-magnet — not only in the front panel

but the back panel as well. The glass plates in front and in the back attracts fingerprints like there’s no tomorrow.

The iPhone 4 is easier to use, more powerful and is a very indispensable phone to have. Life is certainly more enjoyable with the iPhone 4. I just could not leave the house without my iPhone 4 its already seems to be a necessity for my day to day life for my work and for my personal pleasure.

iPhone 4

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3716031446440531/k2311a0316/3.16.11