Samsung SyncMaster 594MG  » Computers  »
2.5
  • He brought a Samsung SyncMaster 594Mg monitor to the home at the cost of around $200 at that time
  • I think this was the best purchase my father had made in the case of computer devices

• by Kalesh K

I have been using a desktop PC since I was 8 years or so. My father always brought components of different companies. At that time we were using monitor of LG. Only in 2007 he decided to change the monitor because it started having troubles displaying properly. He brought a Samsung SyncMaster 594Mg monitor to the home at the cost of around $200 at that time.

I think this was the

best purchase my father had made in the case of computer devices. I was extremely pleased to see that monitor. Its black color, its sleek look, its rounded edges all attracted. I think this is the best feature. It is a fifteen inch CRT color monitor. I am not worried that it is a CRT monitor. It offers me high resolution video display which I was lacking in my earlier ...

• monitors. And Microsoft Windows XP looked awesome in this monitor.

I liked the way switches were made. They were round switches on the right side of the monitor, which was very essential for me to set the screen size, width and all other facilities.

I was always worried about power consumption. My older monitor consumed lots of power and sometimes I was shocked to see my electricity bill. But Samsung SyncMaster

594MG didn’t pull me down. It was taking less power to work. And moreover it is an economy monitor.

I have been using it since 2007, that is nearly three years and still I have no complaints about my monitor and I never had to take it to the electronics shop for repair. But now I am a bit worried about my eyesight because of the radiations emitted by a CRT monitor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1916031446410531/k2311a0316/3.16.11