Cobs Organic Popcorn Lightly Salted Slightly Sweet
  • It is a simply delicious product and I highly recommend it

• by xXDry_IceXx

I recently discovered Cobs Organic Popcorn Lightly Salted Slightly Sweet at a local health food store, and I am so glad that I did. It is absolutely delicious!

Cobs Organic Popcorn Lightly Salted Slightly Sweet is light, crispy and delectable. The flavour, lightly salted slightly sweet is an unusual yet brilliant combination. The saltiness compliments the sweetness very well.

It is a healthy snack, low in fat and sugar. It contains

no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives. Cobs Organic Popcorn Lightly Salted Slightly Sweet is also cholesterol free, is low in saturated fat and is a source of dietary fibre.

As I have a gluten-intolerance, I find this popcorn product great as it is gluten free. I have much difficulty finding healthy gluten-free snacks to eat, as most of them do contain gluten. However, this popcorn product does not contain gluten ...

• and is healthy, which makes it a great snack for me to consume. The popcorn also contains no traces of nuts, so it made a perfect gift to my friend who has a severe nut allergy.

I am also into buying organic products, and this product is certified organic. It contains no genetically modified ingredients. It is made in Australia too, so I feel good supporting a local Australian business when

I buy it.

The packaging is appealing, and comes in small packets, which are great for school/work lunches or a snack for when you are on the go, and in large packets, which are great for the whole family and is perfect to serve to guests.

It is a simply delicious product and I highly recommend it. It is very addictive! I give this product a well deserved 10 out of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2716031446300531/k2311a0316/3.16.11