Dow Chemical Pro Wind Foam Insulation Spray  » Housewares  »
  • There were some small seams around my windows and doors that I wanted to seal up so I decided to give this stuff a try
  • After using it I have to say that it's amazing and it works wonders
  • Before I started using this I would use caulk for sealing and although this is a bit more expensive I believe it's well worth paying a little more for
  • I really love the fact that it's included in a spray can because it's so much easier to apply than any other insulation that I have used
  • I have had a great experience with it and I would highly recommend it to anyone that wants to purchase it

• by John

There were some small seams around my windows and doors that I wanted to seal up so I decided to give this stuff a try. After using it I have to say that it’s amazing and it works wonders. I purchased it from Lowe’s but I’m sure it’s sold at several other hardware stores also. It’s usually priced between 8-10 dollars depending on the store that you purchase it from. Before I started using this I would use caulk for sealing and although this is a bit more expensive I believe it’s well worth paying a little more for.

It’s sold in a 20

oz can. I really love the fact that it’s included in a spray can because it’s so much easier to apply than any other insulation that I have used. Unlike caulk this is not messy at all and it takes no time to apply. There is a straw included with it also and this makes sure that you only spray it in the right areas.

I have used it several times and one thing that I love about it is that it doesn’t take much time to dry. You don’t have to do much waiting for it to dry. Depending on how much ...

• I spray it usually takes only about 5 minutes to dry. After applying it there is an almost instant bond that’s created. This stuff is very strong and I’m sure that it can hold up to almost anything.

It’s amazing to watch it work. After spraying it, it starts to expand to create an air tight seal. I can say from experience that it works wonders no matter how big or small the job is. It’s also waterproof and I believe this is wonderful because I use it regularly to fill in small seams on my siding also. After applying it

to my siding I was even able to paint over it. I was amazed by this because I don’t know of many other sealants that you are able to paint over. It holds the paint very well so it’s easy to cover it up.

Overall, I believe this stuff is amazing. I would certainly recommend giving it a try. It can save you a lot of money when it comes to heating and air condition billing because it helps you to maintain your house temperature. I have had a great experience with it and I would highly recommend it to anyone that wants to purchase it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5316031446270531/k2311a0316/3.16.11