Libman NittyGrit Roller Mop
  • I purchased it from Wal-Mart and I paid 20 dollars for it
  • I believe the price is fairly inexpensive considering the product that you are getting
  • I love the overall concept of it and it makes mopping somewhat less of a hassle
  • Both of them are attached at once which is very convenient because you won't have to change them out whenever you want to use the other
  • The price is a bit more expensive compared to other similar products but I don't believe you'll by disappointed

• by John

I purchased this mop for cleaning my kitchen and it has been great. I purchased it from Wal-Mart and I paid 20 dollars for it. I have not found it in any other stores besides Wal-Mart but you may be able to purchase it online also. I believe the price is fairly inexpensive considering the product that you are getting. I love the overall concept of it and it makes mopping somewhat less of a hassle.

It’s very well constructed. The handle is constructed out of steel material. I have used several similar products that have problems with the handle but I certainly don’t have to be concerned about

any issues with this thing. It has a fairly long handle. The handle is 8.9 inches long which helps out a lot when you want to reach into smaller areas. The handle has a really good design. When it comes to wringing out the mop all you have to do is simply push on the handle. This not only eliminates a lot of hassle but it also helps to save time.

The end of it not only has a sponge pad connected to it but it also has a scrubbing brush. The mop is 11 inches wide which is not very large but it’s big enough to do most ...

• basic tasks that I use it for. Both of them are attached at once which is very convenient because you won’t have to change them out whenever you want to use the other. The sponge is fairly thick. I have been using the same sponge for several months and it’s still is really good condition. It holds a lot of water and I can say from experience that you don’t have to dip it a lot during use. The brush is thick and rough. I have used several sponges that tend to tear apart after several uses so I appreciate the toughness of this one. When I’m
        mopping all I have to do is simply flip it over if I have a tough stain or build up that I want to scrub. It’s very fast and you certainly won’t have to scrub over the same area repeatedly. It helps to wash away even the toughest material.

Overall, I believe this thing is wonderful. I use it mainly for vinyl tile but I’m sure that it will work great for most other floor types also. I have not had any problems with it and I would highly recommend it to anyone. The price is a bit more expensive compared to other similar products but I don’t believe you’ll by disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5316031446200531/k2311a0316/3.16.11