Super Shammy Jumbo Car Wash Cloth
  • I purchased it from Auto Zone and I paid 7 dollars for it
  • I have been using it for over a month now and I believe it's well worth the money
  • Unlike other similar products that I have used I have noticed that this doesn't leave any lint or other particles behind
  • Another thing that I love about it is the fact that there is a canister included with it that's used for storing it
  • I know from experience that it can be somewhat of a hassle when it comes to car washing

• by John

I purchased this cloth to wash my car and it has worked so much better than I initially expected. I wash my car a lot so I’m always looking for better products to make the task easier and I certainly believe this is one of them. I purchased it from Auto Zone and I paid 7 dollars for it. You may believe the price is a bit expensive but this is certainly not a regular car washing towel. I have been using it for over a month now and I believe it’s well worth the money.

It’s 26 inches long and 17 inches wide. I love the size of this thing.

I have to say that it’s a lot larger than most other cloths that I have used. The size helps to cover a lot of area at once which eliminates a lot of hassle and it also has helped me to reduce the amount of time that I need to wash my car. It’s very thick and it holds a lot of soap. It made out of very soft cotton like material and you don’t have to be concerned about this thing scratching or damaging you vehicle. After using it, it creates a nice streak free finish and I am always amazed by the results that I receive after using it.

• I owned two of these things and I not only use it to wash my car but I also use it for drying. It works just as well when it comes to drying. The thickness helps it to absort a lot of moisture. Unlike other similar products that I have used I have noticed that this doesn’t leave any lint or other particles behind.

Another thing that I love about it is the fact that there is a canister included with it that’s used for storing it. When I’m done washing my car it’s also somewhat of a hassle to store the towel especially when it’s wet. Now I can simply put

it into the canister. There are also holes in some parts of the canister and this helps to dry the towel when wet.

It’s a very durable product. I love the fact that it’s wash-able. Since I purchased it I have washed it multiple times and it still in really good shape. There are no tears whatsoever. I am amazed by how well it has held up.

I have had a great experience using this thing. I know from experience that it can be somewhat of a hassle when it comes to car washing. I believe this is a wonderful addition to anybody’s car washing supplies. I highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 916031446130531/k2311a0316/3.16.11