Arches Tinnitus Formula 100 ct  » Health  »
2.5
  • Although I am sure that the zinc, garlic, and ginkgo had beneficial effects on my health in some manner, I did not experience any relief from the tinnitus
  • The sound of ocean waves immediately relieved the problem

• by reviewabit

I am a musician and have spent years listening to live music loudly and also listening through headphones. Over the years, it has caused me to develop tinnitus. It’s a mild case, but enough to be annoying if I am in a quiet room.

(There is really no such thing as a quiet room with tinnitus!) To remedy the situation I play white noise or music at night to sleep, but if I am in a relatively quiet room outside of the bedroom, it can be distracting to the point of giving me a headache. When someone else who suffers from tinnitus told me about this product and

how well it worked for them, I wanted to try.

I ordered the product online, and took it for about two and a half months. I was a bit skeptical, because the ingredients are limited to ginkgo biloba, zinc, and deodorized garlic.

I had taken all three of these supplements separately at one time or another, and never had any effects for the tinnitus, but I assumed that somehow taking them together must be a different thing. I took two capsules twice a day, and with meals so it would not upset my sensitive stomach.

It managed to upset it anyway. My chronic heartburn kicked off after ...

• nearly every dose, especially in the evening.

I finally had to alter the pattern so that I was taking the last dose earlier in the day. Although I am sure that the zinc, garlic, and ginkgo had beneficial effects on my health in some manner, I did not experience any relief from the tinnitus.

It simply remained the same. I tried sleeping in a room with no noise after the two month course was completed, and that only lasted about an hour before I was ready to scream! The sound of ocean waves immediately relieved the problem.

I would love to say that this helped me and could

possibly help others. It is recommended by ear noe and throat doctors, apparently, so perhaps it does work for some people.

The other musician who recommended it to me said that it worked best for people who had tinnitus due to loud noise exposure, and I have always assumed that’s what caused mine. Obviously, either I am wrong about the cause, or it just doesn’t work for everyone.

Since I do believe it helped others, I will not give it a poor rating– if you have the condition and have tried everything else, it might be worth a shot. Everything doesn’t work for every body all the time, but sometimes you get lucky.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3416031446060531/k2311a0316/3.16.11