Quantum Canker Sore Oral Patch 6 pieces  » Health  »
  • I think this is an absolutely brilliant idea
  • I bought a pack and tried it out before bed
  • This is a product that has impressed me greatly, because it did absolutely everything that it said it would
  • I would recommend this to anyone suffering from mouth sores

• by reviewabit

I recently had an accidental cheek bite which left a painful little ulcer in my mouth. I had tried clove oil and a few other remedies but it was still annoying me. Since it was on the inside of my cheek, any movement of my teeth and mouth created friction which was painful and distracting. I went shopping for my regular groceries and happened to notice this product.

It is a canker sore patch that you adhere to the sore, and it protects it from friction and contact while it heals. I think this is an absolutely brilliant idea! I bought a pack and tried it

out before bed. You dry off the sore, and put this little tablet directly against it.

In a few minutes, it will melt down and become a gel-like patch that covers and protects the sore. Now when I first put the patch on, there was some stinging. It did hurt, I won’t lie.

But I persisted and gave it the thirty minutes suggested that would cause it to form the patch. In the meantime, the burning quickly subsided. I think it was probably the initial reaction of the sore to the medicines and menthol in the product.

Once it stopped stinging, there was no more pain ...

• or irritation at all until the patch finally dissolved. It lasted about eight hours, as it said it would. I did not eat during this time, but the next day I put one on in the morning and went on about my usual routine.

That afternoon, I did manage to eat lunch, and to my surprise, I did not lose the patch. It stuck firmly to the sore. I did make an effort not to chew on that side of my mouth though.

During the times I wore the patch, the sore was pain free. There was the odd sensation of having something stuck to the

inside of your cheek, but compared to the pain of the sore, I was not complaining! After the second day, the ulcer had healed sufficiently that I didn’t really need the patch anymore. This is a product that has impressed me greatly, because it did absolutely everything that it said it would.

It helped protect the sore, and it helped heal it. It stopped the pain– after the initial sting, which is well worth it, trust me. I would recommend this to anyone suffering from mouth sores.

There are six in the box, so there’s plenty left over if I get another sore. Excellent product and excellent idea.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3416031446040531/k2311a0316/3.16.11