Max Burton 6000 Portable Induction Cooktop  » Housewares  »
  • It fairly expensive but I believe it's well worth it if you want to purchase one of the more high quality models
  • I purchased it from Wal-Mart and I paid 65 dollars for it
  • I have been very impressed with how well it's held up and I'm glad I purchased it
  • I love the size because of course it doesn't take up much space when on the counter
  • I would highly recommend this thing to any that's considering it

• by John

I purchased this cooktop over a year ago and I really like it. It fairly expensive but I believe it’s well worth it if you want to purchase one of the more high quality models. I purchased it from Wal-Mart and I paid 65 dollars for it. I believe it’s certainly worth every bit of the money. I have been very impressed with how well it’s held up and I’m glad I purchased it. It’s only a single burner and one of the main reasons why I purchased it is because it’s travel friendly. I travel with this thing a lot and because of the size it’s very easy to keep up with.

It’s

14 inches long and 12 inches wide. I love the size because of course it doesn’t take up much space when on the counter. I can easily pack it in my bags when traveling and it doesn’t take up much space at all. It weighs 8 pounds which is not very heavy in my opinion considering what this thing is able to do. There are rubber attachment underneath it for sitting and this helps a lot when it comes to keeping it steady during use. The entire frame is made out of very thick well put together material. It’s still in almost the same condition it was in when I first purchased it.

When ...

• it comes to cooking it works as well as can be expected. The burner is 1800 watts. It has a lot of power and it takes almost no time for it to fully reach maximum heat levels. I usually it mainly for heating small food items and it’s very efficient. There are several different heat settings available which gives the user the ability to set it accordingly depending on what they are cooking. The cooking temperatures go up to 450 degrees so I believe it gets warm enough to cook almost anything. When it comes to adjusting the cooking temperature it’s very simple. It has a digital display that shows the
        temperature and I believe that’s a great additional. I believe that the digital display helps to make sure that you get a more accurate temperature compared to a manual adjuster. Another thing that I love about this thing is the fact that the cooking surface is completely flat.

This thing has been wonderful and I believe it’s a great buy. I have been using it for a little over a year now and it has held up great. I would highly recommend it to anyone that wants to purchase it.

I would highly recommend this thing to any that’s considering it. It has worked very well and it gets the job done.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5316031445990531/k2311a0316/3.16.11