Ettore Fannie Ceiling Fan Duster  » Housewares  »
  • I found this fan Duster and I wanted to give it a try to see if it helps out
  • I have been very impressed with it so far and I'm glad I decided to make the purchase
  • I believe it's well worth the money because this thing has certainly helped to make the entire task of fan cleaning a lot easier
  • One of the main reasons why I love this thing is because I am able to easily clean without the need for using a ladder
  • I would highly recommend it to anyone that's looking for an easier way to clean their ceiling fan

• by John

My ceiling fan is very high and this makes it very difficult when it comes to cleaning it. I found this fan Duster and I wanted to give it a try to see if it helps out. I have been very impressed with it so far and I’m glad I decided to make the purchase. I purchased it from Fred’s Store and I only paid 7 dollars for it at the time of purchase. I believe it’s well worth the money because this thing has certainly helped to make the entire task of fan cleaning a lot easier.

One of the main reasons why I love this thing is because I am able to easily

clean without the need for using a ladder. The handle on this thing is very long. It extends up to 12 ft which I believe is enough to clean almost anything. The pole has a rubber cap at the end of it. This is wonderful because it makes it easy to grip especially when you have the handle extended to the max. I not only use it to clean my ceiling fan but I also use it to clean the dust from the ceiling itself. There were two duster pads included with it at the time of purchase. The duster pads are very wide so they cover a lot of ...

• area at once.

When it comes to removing dust and debris they are amazing. The dusters have a static mechanism built into them that causes dust to instantly stick on. It picks up everything at once which is amazing because you certainly won’t have to go over the same area repeatedly. It’s truly amazing to watch how well it works. Unlike others that I have used I love the fact that this does not just spread dust around but it actually picks it up. I actually like dusting my ceiling fan now that I have started to use it.

When it comes to cleaning this thing it’s very simple. All I have to do is

simply slide the duster off when I’m done and that’s it. The dusters are re-usable and I believe that’s a great benefit. When it comes to purchasing disposable pads it can become very expensive so I love the fact that I can easily re-use the pads. I don’t believe it could be much easier. Overall, I believe this is an amazing product. It’s very efficient and it cuts the time needed to clean almost in half. It has helped to eliminate a lot of difficulty and I’m glad I decided to make the purchase. I would highly recommend it to anyone that’s looking for an easier way to clean their ceiling fan.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5316031445950531/k2311a0316/3.16.11