Bluewave Breaded Popcorn Shrimp  » Food  »
  • But, overall, I do think this was a decent product for more than a reasonable price and I would recommend buying it if you are looking for seafood

• by Review Vigilante

Product Description: Box of frozen breaded popcorn shrimp available at most stores for around $2 per box. What I liked about this product: One of the biggest reasons why I picked this particular brand is it gave me a few more cooking options than some of the others that were in the freezer.

Basically, I hate pan frying stuff like this (too messy) and I didn’t feel like digging out

our deep fryer so I loved the fact I could bake the shrimp in our oven or toaster oven instead.

This is always something that is going to score some points with me.

As far as taste goes, I don’t know if I can say it was anything special and it really wasn’t any better tasting than the store brand I could have purchased for around the same price.

But,

• it was comparable to other shrimp brands in that same price range and that’s always going to be more than enough for me.

What I didn’t like about this product: I actually end up saying this about most brands of popcorn shrimp and, because of that, shouldn’t have been surprised (and really wasn’t).

But, the quantity was lacking a bit and there was barely enough shrimp in the box for

one meal.

In fact, if my wife and I weren’t the only ones eating the shrimp, I’m sure there wouldn’t have been a enough.

My Final Opinion: If you are feeding more than two people, you will want to buy more than one box of this shrimp.

But, overall, I do think this was a decent product for more than a reasonable price and I would recommend buying it if you are looking for seafood.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2716031445870431/k2311a0316/3.16.11