The All-time Converse Shoes  » Clothes  »
  • For a different twist, I think of buying a new pair of high-cut sneakers in one of the popular shoe shops in the city
  • I recommend these all-star shoes to everyone

• by Kyo_Silog

Students within the south district have this mentality: one gets a strong sense of fad when he/she happens to own a pair of the Converse shoes by Chuck Taylor. Most of the middle class students in the university are pretty desperate of wearing these all-time sneakers someday. They have called it the Mighty Chuck or simply, The Chuck’s Shoes. Luckily, I have a red one, a practical yet a superb present from our softball coach. He has given

it to me when I start playing as the team’s second baseman. Though they are bit much larger than my foot size, I find them comfortable and versatile. Versatile, in the sense that, I can wear my Converse shoes everywhere I go. They go best with my trendy apparels particularly skinny jeans, and statement shirts as well as checkered tops. Apparently, these shoes speak not only of a function-footwear but an emblem of timeless fashion.

Believe it or ...

• not, the university’s sports buffs claim the all-time Converse shoes as their official sneakers – whether they are the old school type or the ones with modern cut and style. As an athlete, I can attest that. It’s durability and stability particularly the bottom section (soles) gives me the confidence and courage every tough games – indoor and outdoor. Truly, they are but dependable. They never fail me.

My red Chuck’s shoes are almost six years old yet

still cool and good-looking despite the long years of hard games and hectic days. A proof of a long lasting quality. For a different twist, I think of buying a new pair of high-cut sneakers in one of the popular shoe shops in the city. The Converse shoes, in general, are economical and worth the price. I recommend these all-star shoes to everyone. They’re always out in the shoe stores and malls nationwide. Grab one now and live like a star!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5516031445790431/k2311a0316/3.16.11