Money Ace X Manga
  • Money Ace X is a Korean comic gaining quite a popularity among the ladies due to its interesting plot
  • In my opinion, it’s better than the artwork or drawings of other Korean comics

• by Lea

Money Ace X is a Korean comic gaining quite a popularity among the ladies due to its interesting plot. I, too am one of those ladies who just can’t get enough of Korean comics especially when the genre of it are romance and comedy. Money Ace X or MAX in short, is one of the many comics with this genre.

The story revolves around a simple high school girl called Namu who has unique ability of buying things which can be sold at a large sum of money without her knowing at all. Due to some events, she was invited to

join a secret organization called MAX by the president who is disguising in her school as “100-won-sunbae”, someone who always beg for 100 won. Due to her unique ability, they were determined to have her join the organization to the extent of blackmailing her. As the story goes, Jae Tae Hu, the guy that Namu like is searching for this organization which is the main reason he enrolled at her school leaving a prestigious school, and the ticket of him finding it is none other than Namu.

I find the story very exciting especially when it consists of guys who are starting ...

• to fall in love with the heroine as time goes on without them knowing it. Although I must admit that in the beginning of the story, I find the heroin really stupid that she actually easily falls for a guy who is obviously using her. Still, there’s something with the story that just hooks attention of many readers. Probably because the artwork or the drawings of the characters were made in a way that girls will love. In my opinion, it’s better than the artwork or drawings of other Korean comics.

I remember when I first read it, I was screaming

with excitement. I read it online because I couldn’t find the book. Because of it, after reading some of its chapters, I kept searching the internet for more information about it and uploaded some pictures of the hot guys in the comic. The way they were drawn were really good so it’s worth uploading their pics. Also, how the author portrayed the different attitude of the characters give additional points to how good the story can be. Comedy is mixed up all over romance! I guarantee that many will adore it. Look at me, I just couldn’t stop reading it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1716031445740431/k2311a0316/3.16.11