Miami Nights 2 The City is Yours Game
2.5
  • The people look so good, but the design of the places here like the beach and the club is not so interesting to me
  • It is not accessible anymore and I think it would still be more convenient if like in the other Nights series games, I could access the map just by clicking at the options
  • This game has one of the best bathrooms in the Nights series games
  • I thought it will be much longer than the first Miami Nights
  • There's still a few good things about this game but not enough, because I'm still disappointed about the game

• by autumndreamer

Miami Nights 2 like other Nights Series games, lets the player to customize own character but in this game, there are less choices of shade of skin, hair styles, and bottom clothes. On the other Nights Series games, there are more choices for those, but here is lesser.

The graphics is cute too like the first Miami Nights. they have the same graphics. I like it so much because it’s so cute. The people look so good, but the design of the places here like the beach and the club is not so interesting to me. I would still prefer the beaches of the first Miami Nights game. The sounds are appropriate and themed according to scenes and it’s good. But I can’t access the map anytime and anywhere I want. It’s not in the “Options” menu. It can only be accessed in special areas like doors and in the very far sides. Like in the beach, the map can only be accessed in the very far left side of the hut. It is not accessible anymore and I think it would still be more convenient if like in the other Nights series games, I could access the map just by clicking

at the options.

Unlike other Nights Series games which usually starts by waking up at a crappy bedroom, this game starts by waking in a desk chair at the beach. And unlike other Nights series game which introduces things first like taking showers, using the toilet, and eating, this game requires doing a mission first. While doing the first mission, that’s how I get oriented with things like taking showers, using the toilet, eating and many other necessities.

I can change the clothes color on my close in my own home. I still like the first Miami Nights where I can totally change the whole outfit. In this game, I can only change the color of my character’s clothes, but the style is still the same. I liked my character’s house here. It looked cozier and more comfortable than the other houses in the Nights Series game. And I liked the bathroom here too. This game has one of the best bathrooms in the Nights series games. It has a cute tub and it also has an option to clean the tub. And the whole look of the bathroom is cute and nice.

My character is allowed to have only one job, either the ...

• pizza delivery or as the DJ in the club. I chose the pizza delivery job but I also had the chance to be the DJ at the club, but without payment. It’s one of the things that I liked in this game, it’s so much easier to earn money here than it is in other Nights series game. On my pizza delivery job, I could earn 1000$ in a day without doing anything. And only in this game among other Nights series games, that my character can sail on a ship.

I though at first that this game will be so exciting and adventurous. My first impression was that it will have more options, choices, and there will be more exciting parts of the game. I thought it will be much longer than the first Miami Nights. But this game was unpredictable very short! I played it for only an hour. I was at school when I played the game just to pass time. I played it non-stop but it’s only 1 hour. It’s very short! The length of the game is a bit disappointing for me. Gameloft didn’t exert too much effort in this game. In other Nights series games, it

took me hours and it usually takes me like two days to finish the game.

And only in this Miami Nights 2 that the character is not allowed to explore anymore the places in the game unlike in Las Vegas Nights, the first Miami Nights, and in New York Nights. In those games, I can still explore the streets, do my jobs, and date any character I want even after finishing the game, There are less places in here. There are only 3 destinations in the game while in other Nights series games, there are like 5 destinations in the map usually. The only place I can go to is the beach, the club, and the restaurant. It was so boring. I thought this is like the best among the Nights Series games, but it’s actually like the worst. There are also less characters. So less characters to befriend or to date. Less characters to choose from.

All in all, I as disappointed in this game. There’s still a few good things about this game but not enough, because I’m still disappointed about the game. It was so short and not too exciting. It’s honestly the worst that I’ve played among the Nights series games.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2816031445600431/k2311a0316/3.16.11