Miami Nights Singles in the City Game
  • I found out this game came out in 2006 and Las Vegas Nights was released 2007 but this game is so much better
  • My first job is to be a dishwasher which is really cool, unlike in Las Vegas Nights where I have to work as a flyer distributor or a dancer which was really boring for me because those are like mini-games but difficult and not enjoyable mini-games
  • I know someone who played this game and when she finished the contract signing with the producer, she didn't know what to do and what's the next mission, when in fact she just finished the game, she just don't know she did
  • But I like it that the player can still explore and play in Miami after finishing the game, it's just that there are no missions anymore

• by autumndreamer

I just finished playing “Miami Nights: Singles in the City” mobile game. I played it for like 2 days. I liked the graphics so much, the graphics is really cute! I can edit my clothes here and the other characters can give me clothes too. That was impossible when I played Las Vegas Nights. It was impossible in New York Nights too. I found out this game came out in 2006 and Las Vegas Nights was released 2007 but this game is so much better. I’ve been so addicted with dating simulation games from Gameloft. Unlike Las Vegas’s, there are no trivias about the city in this game. In the game, there are beaches, avenues, bars, museum, library, salon, and streets and also lots of attractive people. It’s just like in real life.

My first job is to be a dishwasher which is really cool, unlike in Las Vegas Nights where I have to work as a flyer distributor or a dancer which was really boring for me because those are like mini-games but difficult and not enjoyable mini-games. And I don’t really have to work in my jobs in this game. I mean I just have to click the dishes and click the option “Work” and that’s it, I get $150! I will only get paid for every 4 hours. If I work more than once in 4 hours, the payment is still $150.

The salon opens from 8 am until 10 pm too. It’s like in real life. I also got a job at the salon as a demo girl which pays me more. It pays me $500. This is a really

cool job. I just sit in the jacuzzi for like 4 hours which is just automatically quick in the game and it pays my character $500. I only have to do this job once in every 24 hours. Miami Nights has the best salon. It’s so huge and has more options than Las Vegas’s and New York’s. The jobs are much more easier but the game is much more enjoyable. Time goes by easily in this game.

And there are popups that show up that reminds me when I forgot to make my character sleep. I have to prioritize first my character’s needs like eating, sleeping, and other important things. Sometimes I can’t do my missions immediately but that’s just okay. It gets annoying sometimes like when I was in the middle of a mission, suddenly my character felt so sleepy because I forgot to let her sleep. The reminder just keeps on popping up on the screen that I have to make her sleep so I have to make her sleep first before finishing the mission but I was so excited for my mission. And like when my character was on a club with a date, it started complaining that she’s so hungry and there are no food in the club so I have to end the date first before I could feed her but I feel like I don’t want to leave my date on the club. But anyway, it’s the game and it’s like real life so I don’t really hate that so much. My character is indeed not sleeping in proper time just like me because the game keeps ...

• me awake in the nights just to finish my missions.

It also has a mobile phone logo at the bottom right of the screen for the things like missions, statuses, and contacts. The graphics is so cute to me unlike other Nights games. One of the clubs in the game has a really cool VIP room. The VIP room is super cool, whenever I enter it, I feel like a real socialite. I can buy new clothes for my character with the computer in my character’s house. What’s more exciting is that I can change or choose the designs and decorations of my character’s house. I can buy new wallpapers and floorings through the computer. There are so many clothes, appliances, furnitures, wallpapers, and floorings to choose from. This feature is only available in Miami Nights. Other Nights Series games don’t have that. And there are more gift options like drink, money, flowers, jewelry, ticket, and vitamins which makes the interaction with other characters easier. It’s a really exciting game for me. There are so many options like when I have to choose from 3 boys and each one is like a different ending for me. I even hosted a big party at my house. I invited lots of beautiful people and I had a blast. This game is so addictive. I can’t stop playing it. The game is easy to understand and comprehend. I easily got the hang of it. Though the game is totally easy, it’s still exciting because I didn’t know what will happen next.

But the ending is the least satisfying thing about the game. It was so easy to

end the game. When I met the producer, I just had to do a series of short and easy missions and that’s it! I was thinking about one last difficult mission to end the game. After he lets me sign the contract, the game is over. I’m now a jet-setter and I fulfilled my goal in Miami. But I felt like there’s something missing. The game doesn’t tell the player that the game is over by the time the player signs the contract. I just realized that I finished the game only when I checked the mobile phone logo and it says I’m now a jet-setter and I can keep exploring. That’s it. I just wished they had a better way to tell the player that by that time, the game is now finished. I know someone who played this game and when she finished the contract signing with the producer, she didn’t know what to do and what’s the next mission, when in fact she just finished the game, she just don’t know she did. There is no pop-up on the screen that says I just finished the game and keep exploring or something like that. I wished it has a better or more exciting way to end the game like one last difficult mission. But I like it that the player can still explore and play in Miami after finishing the game, it’s just that there are no missions anymore.

Overall, it’s a cute game. It’s exciting and addictive, I was just not satisfied with the ending, but the game is great and it’s the most exciting game in the Night series of Gameloft.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2816031445590431/k2311a0316/3.16.11