Tommy Hilfiger Dreaming Perfume  » Perfume  »
2.0
  • I have used I think all the Perfumes in the Tommy Hilfiger range
  • After trying another 1 in the range then I decided that the scents that were under this branding all seemed to be nice, so I set about slowly trying them all
  • This is because I like it, and I tend to get a lot for presents as people know that I like to try new scents
  • Anyway I bought this from the usually website that I buy most of my Perfumes from
  • Perhaps a bit boring looking and for the price of this then I would have surely thought that they would have looked that bit fancier

• by leeanne160480

I have used I think all the Perfumes in the Tommy Hilfiger range. The first 1 I tried was Tommy Girl and that was about 13 years ago when I was still a teenager. I think that 1 is more aimed at Teenagers due to the kind of scent it is, but I still think it is nice thesedays. After trying another 1 in the range then I decided that the scents that were under this branding all seemed to be nice, so I set about slowly trying them all. All of them are nice, but are they all ones I would buy again?

I got this one last year and still have a little bit of this left. As you may know if you read any of my other reviews then Perfume is 1

of the things that I write a lot about. This is because I like it, and I tend to get a lot for presents as people know that I like to try new scents.

Anyway I bought this from the usually website that I buy most of my Perfumes from. I got this in the 50ml bottle and this is the only size that this site stocks of this scent. usually a perfume comes in a few different sizes and I’m not sure if this is the only size that this comes in. the recommended retail price for this according to the website is £33 but I got this for £27. still pretty expensive for a 50ml bottle, but this is a large designer brand name, so would surely always be that bit more expensive.

The ...

• box and bottle for this isn’t all that exciting to be honest. Perhaps a bit boring looking and for the price of this then I would have surely thought that they would have looked that bit fancier. The box is pretty plain with a washed up colouring on it. this is just what it looked like last time I bought it so can’t comment if it has changed or that. The bottle is quite plain looking. It’s a thick clear glass bottle. You can see the light pink liquid of the Perfume through the bottle and the writing is pretty plain across the middle of the bottle. Quite a heavy bottle. The lid on top of the bottle is quite large and a kind of ribbed plastic bottle. It’s ok looking, but I think
        this gives the image that it is for the more mature lady by the appearance of this.

So the important part of this, how does it smell? It’s an ok scent but nothing all that special and I can say that when this bottle is finished then I won’t be buying it again. The scent is alright. It seems to be a mix of fresh and a slight airy scent with a sparkling scent mixed through, but there seems to be a hint of what smells like Jasmine, a Musky scent and a mix of florals. The scent lasts a good length of time as well.

So after smelling this as well I would say this is a more mature lady scent as well.

Perhaps a nice enough smell but just not the kind of scent for me I’m afraid.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5616031445580431/k2311a0316/3.16.11