Tommy Hilfiger Tommy T Girl Perfume  » Perfume  »
2.5
  • I have tried all the Perfumes in the Tommy range as after trying 1 and loving it, then trying another 1 which I liked then I decided that I would set about trying all the scents out in the range
  • I have done this with a few different Perfumes and often this works out good as I like them all, although I will always like some more than others, but I suppose it may turn out to be bad sometimes as I may have spent all this money on a scent that I don’t like
  • I think it was on offer for around £22, which may not sound that great a price, but you know what designer brands can be like for this pricing

• by leeanne160480

Continuing on the Tommy Hilfiger Perfume range we come to this one. I have tried all the Perfumes in the Tommy range as after trying 1 and loving it, then trying another 1 which I liked then I decided that I would set about trying all the scents out in the range. I have done this with a few different Perfumes and often this works out good as I like them all, although I will always like some more than others, but I suppose it may turn out to be bad sometimes as I may have spent all this money on a scent that I don’t

like.

I got this perfume about 6 months ago and got it in a 50ml bottle. I think it was on offer for around £22, which may not sound that great a price, but you know what designer brands can be like for this pricing. The right price of this was certainly more than that and I think it was nearly £30 normally. After looking online to the website that I usually buy my scents from I can only see this in a 100ml bottle, but this size may vary in different places that you buy it. I see on this site that the right price of this size of bottle is apparently £38 which sounds about right for this kind of brand but this website is selling this size currently for just under £27. not too bad a price, but I wouldn’t recommend buying such a size in case you don’t end up liking it.

The bad thing about the website is that it doesn’t tell you what notes are in here and what scents so how will you know if you are going to like this or not? The description of this states that this is a active, refreshing, colourful fragrance which captures the confidence and independence of modern woman. So what ...

• Tommy Hilfiger Tommy T Girl Perfume
      is that meant to mean in regards to scents? Not exactly sure!

The box for this is alright. A plain which box with the branding on the front and the blue and red colouring that you get on a lot of this brand. There appears to be Tommy’s autograph on the front as well. The bottles is alright looking, quite a flat looking bottle which has a slight shape to it, and looks to be kind of in the shape of a T, but nore quite so angular.

So how does this smell? In a slight way this reminds me a bit of Tommy Girl but without all

the sweetness. This seems to be quite a crisp and cool smelling scent, which smells a bit icy, but there seems to be plenty of florals mixed through here as well, and a slight vanilla scent as well it seems. I wasn;t all that sure of this when I first sprayed this, but after a little while when this warmed to your skin it become quote a nice scent.

I’ve used the bottle up and don’t feel I would buy it again. It is a nice enough scent but there is so many nicer ones out there than this one but I’m glad that I tried it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5616031445570431/k2311a0316/3.16.11