Downy Passion Fabric Conditioner  » Housewares  »
  • I cannot say it's the best out of all the Downy variants but this is the one I like the most

• by autumndreamer

Downy Passion is the newest variant of Downy and it is my favorite. I have also already tried other brands but nothing beats Downy Passion for me. I cannot say it’s the best out of all the Downy variants but this is the one I like the most. I became interested in it when I saw its ads on TV.

Downy Passion is the one that is in red sachets. It’s a new Downy variant. It smells like strong women perfume

so when it’s used on clothing, the clothes smells like perfume. Each sachets costs P which is $ and the contents of the sachet is 27 ml. It is very affordable especially for a student like me. It is also available in 900 ml but what I always purchase are the sachets. I am happy that its worth is more than its price. I like it so much. I use tis Downy Passion always whenever I wash my clothes. It ...

• has Perfume Micro Capsules which has perfume effects on the fabric. It remains on the fabric even after drying.

Like any other fabric conditioners, it is used on the last rinse. I love its scent. It is like strong women perfume. It is a sophisticated floral scent. It is mixed apple blossom, freesia and vanilla. I am addicted to it. It is like I regularly put perfume on my clothes. I always get compliments from my friends and classmates. They say

I smell so good. One friend told me she likes my perfume. She thought it was perfume but it is Downy Passion. I really make sure that every time I wash my clothes, I use this.

Downy Passion is a really great fabric conditioner. I love its smell so much. It is like I am using the fabric conditioner as my perfume. I totally don’t need to use perfumes anymore because this fabric conditioner is enough to make me smell fresh all day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5316031445530431/k2311a0316/3.16.11