Downy Antibac Fabric Conditioner  » Housewares  »
  • I think Downy is the best brand when it comes to fabric conditioners
  • I found out about its good effects on clothing when I first smelled it on my best friend's clothes
  • Every time I smell the scent of anything she wears, I feel so relaxed and in good mood, that's why I love smelling her
  • Even though I like Downy Passion more, I still like Downy Antibac

• by autumndreamer

I always use this Downy Fabric Conditioner on my clothes. I think Downy is the best brand when it comes to fabric conditioners. I have tried others but Downy Fabric Conditioners are the only ones that satisfy me. Downy Antibac is the first ever fabric conditioner that I tried using. I found out about its good effects on clothing when I first smelled it on my best friend’s clothes. Every time I smell the scent of anything she wears, I feel so relaxed and in good mood, that’s why I love smelling her. I also smell that scent on some of my classmates. I asked them what have they been using on their clothes to smell so great. My classmate told me it’s Downy Blue which is also known as Downy Antibac. So that’s how I became hooked to Downy Fabric Conditioners.

This Downy Antibac is so cheap and very affordable. In

just one sachet which is 20 ml, it only costs P5.00 or 11 cents in dollars. It is also available in big bottles but I usually just purchase the sachets. My mother uses this too. We all use it on our clothes. And she doesn’t buy other fabric conditioners anymore. Aside from making clothes fragrant, I also saw on its TV commercial that it also has an insect repellent effect on clothes. Like when I use this Downy Antibac on my clothes, mosquitoes and other insects won’t go near me. It has many purposes and good benefits. I have tried and tested that Downy Antibac has long-lasting freshness.

It is also easy to use. I just wash my clothes normally with my powder detergent and rinse it on clear water for three times. And after the third rinse, I will rinse it in the water with Downy Antibac mixed on it. I ...

• don’t have to put all the contents from the sachet. Because even I only usually wash 10 clothes, 5 tablespoons of Downy Antibac is enough for my clothes, an easy way to make my clothes antibacterial and fragrant.

My clothes all smell so fresh, clean, and addictive. It is a sweet scent but not too sweet. And I am addicted on its scent. It really smells a bit sweet and really fresh. So whenever I go out, I am very confident that I smell great because of my clothes. Sometimes if I used too much Downy Antibac, the scent permeates around me. It’s really great that I use this.

As a whole, this Downy Antibac is effective in making my clothes fragrant. But I have tried using other Downy variants too. I tried using Downy Passion and Downy Attraction which both has a perfume effect on clothes. Downy Passion is my favorite since

it is like my favorite perfume scent and I get more compliments whenever I use Downy Passion. But my mom likes Downy Antibac more because it is a clean scent with a hint of sweetness. So she really uses this whenever she washes clothes and I always use the Downy Passion. Even though I like Downy Passion more, I still like Downy Antibac. It’s just that I like Downy Passion more. But overall, Downy Antibac is a good fabric conditioner. It’s perfect for those who want simply clean scent but with a little bit of sweetness. The fragrance has a long-lasting effect. I come home every night and the fragrance is still there. I also think it softens the fabric for a better feeling when being worn. It is really useful because it is used as a fabric conditioner, fabric softener, it’s antibacterial, and it’s also an insect repellent. All in one pack.

Downy Antibac Fabric Conditioner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5316031445520431/k2311a0316/3.16.11