Burberry Brit For Women Perfume
  • For some reason I thought in my head that they would be quite strong smelling scents and perhaps pretty Masculine smelling Perfumes, but I was wrong
  • Also over the years I suppose the Burberry branding hasn’t had the best reputation and although it is a designer brand it has been associated with “chavs”
  • I read about this before I bought it and the notes in here sounded nice enough, so I thought this was worth a try
  • Looks ok and I think although it doesn’t look that expensive a design with the checked bits then it probably looks a bit more expensive
  • I wouldn’t rate this scent as a favourite of mine but it is a nice scent and so different to any other Perfume out there

• by leeanne160480

Until a few years ago I hadn’t tried any Burberry Perfumes. For some reason I thought in my head that they would be quite strong smelling scents and perhaps pretty Masculine smelling Perfumes, but I was wrong. There is quite a few in the Perfume range and the scents are totally different. There should be a scent for everyone. Also over the years I suppose the Burberry branding hasn’t had the best reputation and although it is a designer brand it has been associated with “chavs”.

This was the first scent that I tried. I read about this before I bought it and the notes in here sounded nice enough, so I thought this was worth a try. This comes in a few different bottle sizes, and the price for

this brand can vary quite a bit depending on where you buy this. I usually buy most of my Perfumes from the 1 website that I have been using for years. The range is good and normally the prices are quite cheap. I just bought the 30ml bottle as wasn’t all that sure if I would like this. I knew that was the most expensive way to buy this, but if I liked this and would use again then I knew it would be the biggest bottle I would have bought. The 30ml has a recommended retail price of £27 but I got it for £19, the 50ml is recommended at £35 but sells for around £26 and the 100ml bottle apparently costs around £49.50 but on that website ...

• it is around £33.

The bottle and box for this looks alright. It is a square box which is white, black and red lines on it to make checked patterns. The bottle is much the same. A square shape which is clear glass so you can see the orange liquid through the bottle and the checked pattern is in white line. Looks ok and I think although it doesn’t look that expensive a design with the checked bits then it probably looks a bit more expensive.

So how does this smell? It is nice. The notes in here are Oriental Green Tones, Lush Fruits and Sweet Nutty essence. Not a scent I have smelt anywhere else and this has a good mixture of different notes mixed through. There is a

slight sweetness and a kind of Vanilla hint to this, and would say the Green part is sort of a light green tea scent. all in all such a different but also nice scent.

The scent of this seems to linger well. After this dries and warms after you have sprayed it the fainter scent seems to last a good length of time and I could still smell this alright later in the day even before I sprayed this again.

I wouldn’t rate this scent as a favourite of mine but it is a nice scent and so different to any other Perfume out there. I would buy again but only on the odd time as I have so many different scents that I would use a lot more.

Worth a try says me!

Burberry Brit For Women Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5616031445350431/k2311a0316/3.16.11