Off Overtime Insect Repellent Lotion  » Health  »
  • This DermCool Formula is what I think makes this lotion cool on my skin
  • Even though I cannot apply it on my face, it's not a problem with me
  • I like that the fragrance of the lotion lingers on my skin

• by autumndreamer

Ever since I was really young, my mom won’t let any mosquito bite me or suck on my skin. She always tells me to always apply this insect repellent lotion whenever there are mosquitoes or biting insects around. Every summer, we go to our grandma’s house in the countryside to take vacations. They don’t use electric fans o0r air conditioner there so sometimes there are mosquitoes in the rooms inside the house. Outside our grandma’s house is a wide field and farm. We often play on the wide field and on the farm as children. Of course, in these places, there are variety of insects that bite. My mom never forgets to apply this lotion on me so whenever I play, nothing ever bites me while my playmates always get bitten. I am so thankful that my mom trusts this lotion and I

always feel protected from the insects. Also, whenever there are blackouts or electric failures, we cannot use the electric fan or air conditioners. Mosquitoes thrive in poorly ventilated rooms so whenever there are blackouts or electric failures, I apply this insect repellent lotion.

This OFF Overtime Insect Repellent Lotion is available in any local grocery store and it costs not more than P50.00 or $1.00 for 25 ml bottle. It promises effective 8-hour protection and with DermCool Formula. This DermCool Formula is what I think makes this lotion cool on my skin. It’s not like other lotions that are warm on my skin and makes me sweaty. And it has such a nice scent. Its scent is calming. This lotion is intended to use for overnight but I think it can be used anytime, even in playtime. Its protection lasts up to 8 hours.

Its ...

• effects on my skin are great. Whenever I’m in a room with mosquitoes, no mosquito could come near my skin. No mosquito or any other insect will come near me. The effects are really great. This lotion is just for the body. Even though I cannot apply it on my face, it’s not a problem with me. Mosquitoes don’t usually come near my face. I like that the fragrance of the lotion lingers on my skin. I always apply it on evening and when I wake up in the morning, there are no insect bites on my skin. It’s an overnight protection. This lotion doesn’t feel sticky and I also feel it is moisturizing my skin. It is not a thick cream lotion. I think it’s water-based because it doesn’t feel heavy and sticky whenever I apply it. It is easy to spread
        all over the body. And it’s not warm but it’s cool on my skin.

On using this, I just spread it on all exposed areas of skin. However, I always have to wash my hands after application because I feel like this is really poisonous and I don’t want it to get near my eyes or my mouth, as cautioned by the bottle container.

So in general, this is a good insect repellent lotion. It is very effective in protecting my skin from all the insects and I have already tested its overnight effectiveness. So if you’re looking for a good insect repellent lotion that is cheap but effective and with nice smell, this can be used anytime and anywhere. It’s not waterproof but whether you’re sleeping in a room with insects, playing in the farm, or hiking in the mountains, this lotion is very helpful.

Off Overtime Insect Repellent Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3416031445310431/k2311a0316/3.16.11