Cover Girl & Olay Simply Ageless Serum Primer  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • Unfortunately, I highly regret making this purchase because this primer has not worked well for me at all
  • The first thing that I dislike about this product is the fact that it contains parabens
  • This is definitely not good for someone like me who has oily prone skin
  • I experience horrible breakouts all over my face after using this product
  • I also do not recommend this primer to anyone

• by Intensify

I recently purchased the Cover Girl & Olay Simply Ageless Serum Primer from my local Walgreen’s. I was in need of a new primer and this one seemed reasonably priced. Unfortunately, I highly regret making this purchase because this primer has not worked well for me at all. The first thing that I dislike about this product is the fact that it contains parabens. If I had known that parabens were in the ingredient list beforehand, I would not have purchased this product because parabens have been linked to cancer. That alone is reason enough for me to discontinue using this product. There

are so many makeup manufacturers out there who are finding ways around using parabens in their products. I can’t believe that Cover Girl hasn’t gotten on board with this yet.

I also do not feel like the Cover Girl & Olay Simply Ageless Serum Primer is effective at all. It does not hold up well in hot weather. It melts way way too easily. I do not like how heavy it feels on my skin. I wish it were more lightweight. It also feels very greasy on the skin. This is definitely not good for someone like me who has oily prone skin. That ...

• only exacerbates the situation. The reason why I use primers is to help keep my makeup lasting for much longer than it could last without a base. This primer does not lengthen the amount of time that my makeup lasts. In fact, it makes my skin look oily throughout the day. This just does not look good under makeup. I also don’t like the scent of this primer. It’s a very minor scent but it is very bothersome. The worst thing about this product is that it breaks me out in a major way. I experience horrible breakouts all over my face after
        using this product. The acne was not only very noticeable but also painful.

Overall, I have to give the Cover Girl & Olay Simply Ageless Serum Primer a rating of a 1 out of 10. There is not much that is redeeming about this product at all. I feel like I wasted my money on this product. It was not effective at all. Not only that, but it contains harmful ingredients. I will definitely throw this product away and will not ever purchase it again. I also do not recommend this primer to anyone. Save your money for a different primer that will actually work.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115031445270831/k2311a0315/3.15.11