Revlon ColorStay Mineral Eye Shadow  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love trying new makeup products and Revlon is a trusted name in my book
  • When I tried out their product - Revlon ColorStay Mineral Eye Shadow - I was happy with some things and surprised by others
  • This is not my favorite item of theirs,but I think the worst part is the colors that I chose
  • I know that mineral makeup is suppose to be better for your skin,and this is the main reason that I bought this product to begin with
  • I also just disliked the boring colors that I chose

• by Gina Gott

I love trying new makeup products and Revlon is a trusted name in my book. When I tried out their product - Revlon ColorStay Mineral Eye Shadow - I was happy with some things and surprised by others. This is not my favorite item of theirs,but I think the worst part is the colors that I chose. I bought the - Sunlit Jade - colors. They are bronze , yellow , and green. They would look pretty on certain people I’m sure,but just not on me. I think this is not a bad product to try though. Everyone like different things,so this could be for you. I know that mineral makeup is suppose to be better for your skin,and this is the main reason that I bought this product to begin with.

There are some things that I really like about this eye shadow. This stuff lasts

all day on me without fading. A lot of eye shadows that I have used before rub off and crease. This one doesn’t. It goes on smooth and even,and lasts for at least 12 hours. I think it is very easy to apply. I use my fingers, so I can blend it just the way I want too. The colors are not the prettiest to me,but they do have a slight shimmery sparkle to them that’s cute. The shimmer is very subtle though,so any age will feel comfortable wearing this makeup.

I dislike the fact that it goes on way to sheer for me. It won’t get darker no matter what I do. I have layered the colors and you could still see through to my actual eye lid. I am not a big fan of that. Maybe I should have gotten darker colors? I also ...

• just disliked the boring colors that I chose. In the package they looked beautiful,but not so much when I applied them to my eyes. I can’t say that I would buy this product again. I think I can find better ways to spend my money. I am not saying that others won’t like this product though. It is something that you will just have to try for yourself.

The price is not worth it to me. It is not expensive,but for what you are getting I think it should be cheaper. I paid $7.50 for it at Walmart. You can find at most drug stores and places like Target or Kmart too. It is sold just about everywhere that Revlon products are sold. The package looks great. You can see what colors you are choosing. Just beware that they look better inside of the package then they

will on your eye! (Unless you just love the barely there look.)

If you want a sheer and very , very light eyeshadow then this is a good one. I think it makes an ok work look. It would also be good for the girls that don’t wear makeup much and like the natural look. It would also look nice on younger girls dressed up for pictures or whatever. I personally go for a little more, so I won’t by buying this eye shadow again for myself. On a good note though - it does last a very long time. It does go on smooth and blend easily too. It is a eye shadow that some people will enjoy more than others. It is a mineral product though,so it is healthy for your skin. I think it is not the best deal out there,but it is not the worst either.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115031445260831/k2311a0315/3.15.11