CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara,really makes my eyes look amazing
  • I think this a great product for the money
  • I love CoverGirl products and this one is another fabulous item in their collection
  • The best thing about ,CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara, is that it lengthens and adds volume to my lashes

• by Gina Gott

CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara,really makes my eyes look amazing. I think this a great product for the money. It is easy to use and really makes my eyes stand out when I have it on. There are a few drawbacks to this product,but in the end I think it’s a pretty good deal. I love CoverGirl products and this one is another fabulous item in their collection. You should really try it out for yourself if you are looking for a good mascara at a decent price. It is not your normal drug store mascara.This product is great for day or night makeup looks. It goes on smooth and easy. Check it out.

The best thing about ,CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara, is that it lengthens and adds volume to my lashes. Most mascaras only do one

of those things at a time. This one really makes my lashes look longer,darker,and more plumped out. You can tell a big difference after you apply this stuff to your eyes. Another cool thing is that it seperates each little lash,so that it looks like I have even more lashes than normal when I wear this stuff. This mascara doesn’t run or smudge. It just looks good on my lashes until it comes off. I also love that this mascara doesn’t clump on my lashes at all. Even after I use multiple coats of this product , my lashes are still clump free and non sticky.

The worst thing about this product is the amount of coats that it seems to take to get a good base color. I have literally had to apply this stuff 5 ...

• or 6 times to get the look that I craved. Once it was on though,it looked amazing. I also don’t particular like how long it lasts. This mascara seemed to dissappear off of my lashes in about 10 hours. I guess that is not to bad for a drug store product,but you’ll need to do a touch up if you’re leaving work and going out for the night. It does last all through work though or all night depending on when you apply it.

The price is good. It cost about $8.00 a tube. You can find this stuff everywhere. It’s at Walmart,Kmart, drugstores, and many other places. It is easy to spot. I like the tube that it comes in. It is purple and cute. Also the applicator brush is big and works great in defining my

lashes. I like using the black color on my eyes. It really makes my eyes look sexy and bold. CoverGirl offers a few different color choices though. I think this mascara is good for any age. It can look very natural or professional depending on how many coats you decide to use.

CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara,is a great buy. It is priced right for the quality you are getting. It makes your eye lashes look long and beautiful. It also adds volume and a bit if curviness to them as well. I wish this product lasted a little bit longer,but for the price I can’t complain to much. I think overall this is a wonderful product. The good far excedes the bad with this mascara. Try it out if you want long and thick lashes. It’s great for everyday wear.

CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115031445190831/k2311a0315/3.15.11