( Cephalexin ) Zephalexin  » Medicine  »
2.5
  • When I experience severe effects of my rhinitis, I always self-medicate and drink antibiotics
  • The first thing that I like though is that this is purely safe and does not scare you with possible long term effects
  • But I found out that this can have severe repercussions particularly to your kidneys
  • This is perhaps the best thing about this drug because you will not be worried in anyway

• by ibizaspain

My allergies if it gets worst will cause series of infection mostly in my upper respiratory system. Just lately, because of food-releasing histamine, I have been sneezing and it eventually caused my throat to feel itchy. I really thought this was just colds but it was different. It did not subside when phlegm was dissolved by my medicine. My EENT doctor would always prescribe antibiotics to cure this infection. During this time, I tried Zephalexin which has a generic name Cephalexin. I have to drink antibiotics otherwise this can lead to severe cases of possible asthma, middle ear infection, conjunctivitis or even heart problems. I do not leave my allergies for granted. When I experience severe effects of my rhinitis, I always self-medicate and drink antibiotics. The past week,

I tried drinking this medicine but did not really felt the effectiveness of the drug.

The first thing that I like though is that this is purely safe and does not scare you with possible long term effects. This drug is not a broad-spectrum antibiotic thus it does not damage your organs later on. It is quite scary to be taking these kind of medicines which can have adverse effects in your system. Before, I use to take Ciprofloxacin. My EENT will always prescribe this. But I found out that this can have severe repercussions particularly to your kidneys. This is why I resorted to using Cephalexin because this type of drug does not have intense damaging effects to your organs. This is perhaps the best thing about this ...

• drug because you will not be worried in anyway.

Another thing is that this is cheaper compared to other antibiotics. It is less than 20 Php per capsule. It did not really hurt my budget when I purchased this so this is a very good alternative to those who find antibiotics expensive. I feel confident with this drug too because it did not give me hunger pangs which is a soft side effects in most antibacterial medicine. Other drug can make you feel hungry all the time right after taking it but this was not.

I was cautioned that this drug can cause indigestion or stomach pain but fortunately this did not give me side effects. This is another thing that I felt great about because it was just

too friendly while using it. It did not even cause me to be sleepy compared to other brands. As to side effects I really did not experience any. Nothing that made me feel uncomfortable while taking it.

However, there is a great concern about its effectiveness. Although this can really provide effect and expel bacteria from your system, it takes longer compared to other brands. This is what alarms me because it remedies the illness in a slow pace. It took me more than 10 days to really feel the effects. In most cases, antibacterial drugs can always mitigate the illness in as fast as 3 days. I was kind of frustrated of the effects of this medicine. It might be friendly to your system but this is slower than any antibiotics.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2615031445180831/k2311a0315/3.15.11