Philosophy Lemonade Hand Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have been purchasing Philosophy's product for a couple of years now and when i saw Philosophy Lemonade Hand Cream i know i had to get them
  • They cost me $15 for a small tube of hand cream
  • I love the ingredients of this lemonade hand cream
  • The hand cream is super thick and super moisturizing and the best part is this lemonade lotion is super refreshing to use when all that i smell is lemon when i rub this lotion on my hands
  • Another amazing factor is this hand lotion is not oily at all

• by janicemic

I am in love with Philosophy brand. I have been purchasing Philosophy’s product for a couple of years now and when i saw Philosophy Lemonade Hand Cream i know i had to get them. No, i did not ran out of hand cream in fact i have tons of them but i was hooked on the hand cream after i sniff them in the store. I was in love of the scent from the hand cream. In the past i have own a lot of lemon based hand cream but nothing, i repeat nothing have smell as real as lemon but this Philosophy Lemonade Hand Cream.

They are a little costly for a hand cream but i was so in love with the scent i know i am going to pay

for them no matter what. They cost me $15 for a small tube of hand cream. I get 2 ounces of hand cream from this tube and i treasure them so much. The product is packed like most Philosophy’s product.

They are packed in black and white tube. The tube’s body is white in color while the cap is black in color. The cap is a flip open cap while the body has black wordings on them. The reason i picked up this tube is because of the yellow colored lemon motif in the middle of the tube.

I picked them up and the smell is so deliciously lemon. I love the ingredients of this lemonade hand cream. It is made of a lot of butter oil. It has mango and ...

• cocoa oil.

The texture of this hand cream is so thick and rich. I really enjoy using this hand cream thoroughly. The hand cream is whitish in color and i was a little dissappointed as i was expecting a yellowish cream to depict lemon. The hand cream is super thick and super moisturizing and the best part is this lemonade lotion is super refreshing to use when all that i smell is lemon when i rub this lotion on my hands.

Another amazing factor is this hand lotion is not oily at all. The cream is so thick and rich i wondered why it is not oily at all? There is not a single oil to this rich cream. The lemonade hand cream is also easy on absorbtion. My hands easily

drink them up the second after i applied them.

I was in love with the hand cream. I could go about with my daily task right the second after i complete rubbing the hand cream on my arms. My arms were soo soft and moisturized after i rub this hand cream on. They remain so for at least 3 hours after each application.

This is such a great hand cream. Hydration wise i am purely satisfied especially since i have developed such liking to the lemonade hand cream that i could not go through the hours without sniffing my own hands and reapplying has become a must after each hand wash. I am totally in love with this hand cream. The hand cream also ignite craving for lemonade when i use them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115031445170831/k2311a0315/3.15.11